Bowen faux-bronze Spidey notice!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisCJ99

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So I took part in the whole pre-order fiasco of the 4 different Bowen faux-bronze statues a little while back. I was waiting by the clock to get my hands on one of the 20 Spidey's the SS was going to sell, and it sold out in LITERALLY 3 seconds!!! I got on the waitlist and I got one shockingly!!! I just received the notice today that SS will begin processing these tomorrow (Dec 3).......Only thing is, I'm not sure if I really wanna keep it :eek:

I need to save money for school, but it seemed like these were pretty cool. Has anyone had the WL converted for any faux-bronze? And if so, you gonna keep it? Just curious :D

I cancelled mine from Sideshow :) because mine was converted elsewhere :)

The Spidey was the only faux-bronze that I really wanted (possily the Wolverine as well). I finally broke down and bought him off ebay last weekend.

All the photos I've seen of the statue look great. I think there are quite a few posted at statueforum.

issit true? I haven't got mine converted... praying hard... very hard!!! :angelsmil

If you want it, cancel it from Sideshow and buy it from the guy who has it for $320 shipped on Ebay right now and use the live.com 25% cashback.

Save big $$$.

yeah it's a good deal on the bay...and now they are talking a black costume faux bronze.

yeah i wish i could have cancelled mine and got it off of bay instead of paying like 360 for one, could have saved major $, but at least i got to save some green with the cap......i get my spidey today though :D

the last two on ebay sold for $305.
i still debating on getting one of these, i love spidey just don't know if i'll have room for this one when i get things set up???:confused:

Back