Boushh Helmet Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Movie-Figures

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just thought I'd share this one. Picked it up from a collector who says it was unofficially made by Steve Altmann who made a number of Star Wars Replica helmets with the Boushh being one of his best ones. No electronic light, but may add that :)

Seems hard to find such a helmet. Nice piece IMO. Anyone else got one?

Cheers

Liam

$_57.jpg

$_58.jpg

$_59.jpg

$_60.jpg

$_61.jpg

$_62.jpg

$_63.jpg

$_64.jpg

I remember seeing this advertised back in the day. I don't think there are very many of them. It's a nice looking helmet -congrats on owning one!

Thanks everyone. Yeah I saw it and though 'oh yeah!' that was a cool outfit. Then I starting looking around to see how many of this helmet around. Turns out very few. That's when I invested

Thanks everyone. Yeah I saw it and though 'oh yeah!' that was a cool outfit. Then I starting looking around to see how many of this helmet around. Turns out very few. That's when I invested

I don't want to bring this up anymore, but this type of collectibles are not really an investment. For investment try something else, like gold for example.

Hey JKNO, what are your thoughts on the Anavos helmets that are coming out soon? I haven't seen any threads about these. I'm interested in them but I consider you the expert in this field. Protos and prices are good...worth the plunge?

Totally get what you mean there. I purchased because I liked it and that's the main reason I tell people they should buy something. Buy something because you like it, not for making money on. That said, I'm a little different because I'm a reseller too. We have customers visit and it's a nice talking point. We also have a YouTube channel where this will bring some traffic to when I get around to doing a vid review on it. And I could flip this into a sale pretty quick if I ever wanted to. But rest assured it was mainly purchased because I like it :)

In the case of the forum, I just thought it might be of interest to others. Not looking or wanting to sell it. Just sharing cos they are pretty hard to come by.

I don't want to bring this up anymore, but this type of collectibles are not really an investment. For investment try something else, like gold for example.

Hey JKNO, what are your thoughts on the Anavos helmets that are coming out soon? I haven't seen any threads about these. I'm interested in them but I consider you the expert in this field. Protos and prices are good...worth the plunge?

They look pretty cool. The TIE and AT-AT are MonCal's for now, they might improve them though.

Back