Statue Bounties of Bathos (HMO Collectibles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, Crow King sold out as well. :)

From the page:

14425371_10154550369841667_5306833011524119291_o.jpg

I wanted to get on them, despite the fact I really shouldn't start another line, but just havent had $ to put down a deposit for them :(

Ordered both, and just got informed that Ren is supposed to come out before the next preorder goes live - which is great.
I do trust HMO and all the guys involved, but I don't want to end up with a lot of preorders and nothing in hand. Once I factor in shipping and customs fees, these will be fairly expensive, Ren's gonna be a good benchmark of what to expect.

Congrats Mule and to everyone else who have these on order!

I ordered both as well. I really like what HMO and Dani are doing with this line so far. I can't wait for the next character reveal and additional back stories on these characters. Great stuff!

Hey Viperbro how are you? Long time no see :) I knew you would have loved this line too!

Hey Viperbro how are you? Long time no see :) I knew you would have loved this line too!

Hey brother Mule. I am doing quite well. How are you? I have been lurking here for quite a while but haven't posted much.

Yeah, this line definitely hits all the marks for me for an awesome original sci fi line of statues. Above all else, sci fi is my passion so I was thrilled to see a highly detailed high quality line like this one come along. I think HMO and Dani are doing a bang up job building out this universe and these characters along with their back stories. I'm all in.

nice!

edit: kinda looks like zone of the enders :<

Does anyone know if the prints like the one in mufizal's background going to be included/offered? :eek:

Back