Statue Boromir Maquette...Links to buy and waitlist in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boromir Maquette...Buy NOW!!. Links in 1st post !!.

i'd be happy with a frodo and sam in orc armor with switch out helmet heads.

i'm also hoping for a Theoden in full armor with switch out Helmet head. i love that helmet.

Wow, now how am I going to resist Arwen? And Gimli, he looks so much taller than I expected, as high or higher than Gandalf!

Pics from THX217 at Statue Forum.

Boromir is epic, and this line is fantastic :clap:clap:clap

b7fk3p.jpg

2u91w0w.jpg

1smek8.jpg

24fgsn7.jpg

Damn, I would like to PO the Ex, but no way I am paying 300 € with custom duties :(

Found the regular version though at 180 € (256 $)...

In my opinion, this is THE BEST LOTR piece released by Sideshow yet! (since the breakup of the SS/Weta fellowship...)

Perfection in pose, sculpt, execution and paint apps.

None of the other maquettes have made me feel like I "have" to pick them up. This one does. It looks fantastic.

Kudos to the Sideshow team! Well done!!

I agree--this piece didn't just make me place an order, it also made me go back and order/preorder the rest of the line to go with it.

Damn, I would like to PO the Ex, but no way I am paying 300 € with custom duties :(
Found the regular version though at 180 € (256 $)...

But I would have regretted it if I did not PO this statue... so this is done for a regular version :)hi5: + :monkey2)

This is hands down my favorite maquette released so far.

I have to say, though, that the more I see of it, the more I think I like the non-exclusive (arm down) pose better than the exclusive version.:confused:

I don't regret ordering the exclusive, but I find this kind of surprising and unexpected.

Oh, and BTW, why is this piece still not sold out??

Summer vacation? The fact only the regular version seems to be imported by resellers?

Back