BOROMIR - BEAN compare in the blog

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just me or if you put a long beard and hat on the first pic, its Gandolf....I think its the nose..

Altough I dont collect lotr stuff, I can clearly say that this figure is the best of the line yet !!!! The Aragorn looks good too!!! But as opposed to the others, I didnt like the Legolas sculpt, I think he just looks too old compare to Orlando Bloom and the sculpt is missing the ''delicate'' even effeminate side of the elven....Anyway, back on topic, this figure is awesome and wayyyy better than any weta statues that people bought for hundreds of $$$..
Just my 2 cents....

wookilar8 said:
Am I the only one that thinks Sean Bean and Triple H were seperated at birth.

Yeahh, I've always thought that also....

"They have a cavetroll"

What a great picture to wake up to. Thanks sideshow for the best 12" sculpt by far. I was initially wary of this line but the quality is unreal so will definately be getting this.

Please,please,please . . .let's hope they have it up for preview at Comic-Con!

Second shot looks awesome. I'm just glad they have the hair color much more accurate than almost every other Boromir toy/sculpt where he has dark brown almost black hair.

From the first shot, the goatee looks way too thick, which is why he's got the Theoden resemblance going on. Hopefully it's an angle thing.

tomandshell said:
Those vambraces had better be removable!!

I know another figure who is going to want to try them on...

...Perhaps if we're lucky, the EXCLUSIVE figure will come with an extra set of his gauntlets/vambraces...perhaps a 'battle-worn' version...so that We might be able to place them on our Aragorn figures for a 'post' Amon Hen battle version Aragorn!

:D

Rumor is that in the new Tomart's Action Figure Guide they have a picture of Boromir and are saying that the exclusive will be the cloak and a severed orc head.

Whatever the exclusive (s) is/are, I'm getting this for sure. If I were to rank them in order of preference, it would Boromir, Aragorn and Legolas!

FlyAndFight said:
Rumor is that in the new Tomart's Action Figure Guide they have a picture of Boromir and are saying that the exclusive will be the cloak and a severed orc head.

That's pretty cool. Gonna have to pick up the new tomarts.

Orc head... hmm, that's cool.

I was thinking maybe the cloven horn and some velcro arrows, but I guess most people wouldn't want to pose Boromir in his death scene.

Hopefully the black Gondorian cloak is standard w/ the elven cloak added in the exclusive version, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Back