BOIL and WAXER with NUMA 12" Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was looking around the Sideshow website the other day and was surprised to see the EX version of this set still in stock so I placed an order and waited (im)patiently for there arrival. They arrived today and I am now wondering why I haven't picked up any clones before, this set is simply awesome and they fit in with my Hot Toys figures without looking cheap, now I need to get Commander Cody.

I think the price originally turned alot of people off, once you open this you realize this is a hell of alot for $225 these days and considering you can pick them up alot cheaper from other sources makes it an even harder deal to pass up.

I was originally going to get Cody but when I saw the "Less than 30 remain" and the fact it was the EX I couldn't resist. Just going to have to wait a couple of months for Cody. On a related note I just found the original Sideshow 212th Trooper on another site for a good price, he's loose but has all the parts.

I was originally going to get Cody but when I saw the "Less than 30 remain" and the fact it was the EX I couldn't resist. Just going to have to wait a couple of months for Cody. On a related note I just found the original Sideshow 212th Trooper on another site for a good price, he's loose but has all the parts.

Ya I have contemplated selling one of my 212th off due to the 212th airborne that is coming out and lack of room to display all of them the way I want to.

I think the price originally turned alot of people off, once you open this you realize this is a hell of alot for $225 these days and considering you can pick them up alot cheaper from other sources makes it an even harder deal to pass up.

Exactly! 4 heads and all the gear of the early clone releases! Plus the Numa, even if you don't want her, $225 is unheard of today.

Ya, I originally picked this up without ever watching the TV show simply because even at $225, it was such a good deal. Unfortunately... that was when I first started collecting. I just don't have the shelf space with all these clones. :( Of course getting Jabba/throne is probably the main culprit hahahaha.

Ya, I originally picked this up without ever watching the TV show simply because even at $225, it was such a good deal. Unfortunately... that was when I first started collecting. I just don't have the shelf space with all these clones. :( Of course getting Jabba/throne is probably the main culprit hahahaha.

I wish when I started collecting clones I got in on a sale like what you've got going. You're clones are so low its like you're giving them away. Can't believe no ones picked them up yet, what a great way to get a jump on a clone collection.

6 heads actually. Each one has a Phase 1, Phase 2 and an unhelmeted headsculpt.
Oh ____ you're right! I should know too cause I went through a lot of back and forth with SS cause I had a few damaged helmets
Thx for the correction.

anybody able to make a Numa decal for the helmet?
444px-Waxer_Phase_II%255B1%255D.jpg

Which one had her on the helmet Waxer or Boil?
I can't remember.
:dunno

Wouldn't it be cool if SS sent this decal with the airborne troopers?
Man that little thing would probably generate a good number of sales .

Wouldn't it be cool if SS sent this decal with the airborne troopers?
Man that little thing would probably generate a good number of sales .

NO!
Because I didn't order the Airborne Trooper
I have the Waxer & Boil set.
It would be cool if they made an expansion pack perhaps.

I'm down for expansion packs, but dude, you need to get an airborne trooper. Unfortunately, SS ain't doing expansion packs, so if it came in another trooper from the 212th, gotta say that'd be damn close enough!

To that matter, let's face it, SS could make the militaries line buildable and customizable like an historical military line by simply offering the armor, body suit, and bodies for sale. Plus fix the damn clone armor so you don't have to bust it apart, but the simple fact is they won't so we can keep hoping I guess.

Back