Boba Fett (Tython) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fett disaster.jpg

I like it and I prefer my statues fully sculpted, not sure I'll have to pre-order it but I'll see where I'm at when it comes out in a year.

You can get fully sculpted statues anywhere. Mixed media is what set Sideshow apart In my opinion. They are chasing the $ and kicking the artistic value to the curb. I know they are running a business and are looking at their bottom line, but It’s the new American way quantity over quality.

I think i prefer fully sculpted, myself.

Anyhoo, preordered this guy. I dont have a Fett 1/4 scale and I need one. This one commemorates a badass performance.

I’ve noticed a lot of statues do that. What is the artist/art director thinking? Then again all the ANH trooper’s holsters are on their left and they’re not all left handed:dunno
Also not a fan of Vader holding his saber in his left hand… maybe that’s just me :monkey1

I’ve noticed a lot of statues do that. What is the artist/art director thinking? Then again all the ANH trooper’s holsters are on their left and they’re not all left handed:dunno
Also not a fan of Vader holding his saber in his left hand… maybe that’s just me :monkey1
That is because they thought the magazine of the Sterling/E-11 would impede its handling as well as the way it stays in the holster.

I just don't think I can bring myself to buy an all sculpted Fett. Not when I already have the awesome ROTJ PF with fabric flightsuit.

Hopefully HT releases a 1/4 scale figure in this outfit.

I just don't think I can bring myself to buy an all sculpted Fett. Not when I already have the awesome ROTJ PF with fabric flightsuit.

Hopefully HT releases a 1/4 scale figure in this outfit.
Shazam, you said the magic words ! Way to go Hot Toys ! Sorry Sideshow , but this tops your sculpted Fett any day.

Back