Boba Fett (Tython) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As per @budafett. Definitely will look “complete” with the helmet on.

2625FDFF-A205-4734-BB4C-16E568577D3B.jpeg

I'll wait to see it with the helmet on, have no interest in displaying him without the helmet.

I already have the Bespin Boba that I love and goes great with Jango, so I'll wait and see with this one.

Ahsoka is new as well, she looks great from what we see of her but I love the one that is coming out this year and will be sticking with that.

I don't need Mandalorian inspired Ahsoka (yet).

Definitely in for Tython Fett with the helmet on. It'll be very satisfying to forever leave the unhelmeted sculpt in the box where it can't make goofy faces and call my other statues "mate"... :)
Or offer them jobs. :lol

Just don't pose helmeted Fett too close to any locked doors or things could get ugly, lol.

Also, this highlights what a poor choice that Mando statue walking pose was. You really can't have the group together with Mando walking away all the time.

Curious where this picture came from as I don't see it on Sideshow's site...

If that Fett comes with a helmeted portrait, it looks tempting. No way I display him without a bucket. The Ahsoka looks nice, but I grabbed the MYC one.

They didn’t really think the blaster in the left hand with the holster on the right side through. Should have reversed the pose and had the gaffi stick in the left hand. Great likeness though. Seems like everyone is nailing his like a lately except Hasbro. I wonder if they took some really good scans for licensors or something?

Interesting, interesting. Thanks for the pic.

This grouping makes Mando's pose look even more ridiculous. Ahsoka: "What the hell's wrong with you?!"

Yeah, this looks damn good. I’m in.

View attachment 560451
As someone else said, should've flipped the pose so gun was in holster hand but this is an instant purchase for me. This damaged look is growing on me more and more after A) the Hot Toy knocked it out of the park and B) I re-watched that episode a couple more times to palette cleanse post-BoBF

Flipping the hands makes sense as he's always been a right handed shooter. It would be an easy mod for SS, they could just do the hands, but we all know how SS is when it comes to changing things that fans suggest.

Back