Boba Fett (Tython) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I’m the only one fine with it being in the back. Thinking of putting it next to the tv and it’ll just be better being back there.

My only feedback would be to make those sleeves cloth like the pants and presumably, the scarf. It just looks odd being sculpted.

I guess I’m the only one fine with it being in the back. Thinking of putting it next to the tv and it’ll just be better being back there.

My only feedback would be to make those sleeves cloth like the pants and presumably, the scarf. It just looks odd being sculpted.
Yeah, I definitely prefer the gaffi stick in the back, I just think the could've reversed the whole statue so the gaffi was in the back but in his left hand. Doesn't matter, this is terrific!

Just the HT for me, I don't want a statue of Morrison Fett. I agree with others that the statue should be flipped and the gun and stick switching hands.

Damn it, Im probably going to have to buy this.

Are y'all sure those pants are fabric? because they look sculpted to me....

Shoot now that I see that it's actually pretty annoying. Why wouldn't they just make the sleeves soft goods when it's supposed to be the same material as his pants??

Shoot now that I see that it's actually pretty annoying. Why wouldn't they just make the sleeves soft goods when it's supposed to be the same material as his pants??
They've gone away from mixed media for most of their statues at this point which has been a disappointment for me as I always loved the look. I'll get this regardless because I like the look too much to skip it...

So how about a PF Luke Skywalker from The Mandalorian?

A great idea in principle but I'm afraid how it would turn out. If they did something like this 1/10 from Iron Studios it could be a must have statue. Leave the hood up Sideshow and put a decapitated Dark Trooper head on the floor.

luke-skywalker-combat-version_star-wars_silo (1).png

Need to see more/better pics but the weathering of the acid eaten armor does look significantly better on the HT which I suppose is no surprise.

Pending more pics I might be interested in the Ahsoka in that teaser lineup as I think I might prefer that one to the other version of her Sideshow did and also the Iron Studios. For years there was almost nothing Ahsoka on the market and now it's being flooded.

Still on the fence with it, I'll wait for a full set of pics and a price.

Looks good so far, but have flex charges starting this month for Ahsoka and Mythos Anakin

What I am wondering is how close to release this will be to a potential Mythos Fett. Balancing this with my HT Mandos, Mythos Vader and Mythos Fett is sounding veddy 'spensive.

What I am wondering is how close to release this will be to a potential Mythos Fett. Balancing this with my HT Mandos, Mythos Vader and Mythos Fett is sounding veddy 'spensive.

If the Mythos doesn't look way cooler than this it's a complete fail. I have to assume it will be OT Fett and ideally be flying out of a sarlaac base.

I think it may be Boba Fresh-based and i am fine with that, actually. Theyll want it to be quite different from the last one, I bet.

Stylized sarlacc base would be a win

So how about a PF Luke Skywalker from The Mandalorian?
Iron Studios has a legacy 1/4 scale with Luke, Grogu and R2 from the elevator departure scene in Season 2's final episode. It's pricey but I'm snagging it as it's a very cool scene and another 1/4 R2 is pretty cool!

Back