Boba Fett (Tython) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This would be a huge disappointment.

I dont know that theyll do that, of course but we have plenty of statues depicting ESB and RotJ Boba, and the new PF is Tython Boba. The only thing we dont have covered is Fresh or gawd forbid, BoBF Boba. We shall see.

Im down for whatever be the sculpt good enough.

I dont know that theyll do that, of course but we have plenty of statues depicting ESB and RotJ Boba, and the new PF is Tython Boba. The only thing we dont have covered is Fresh or gawd forbid, BoBF Boba. We shall see.

Im down for whatever be the sculpt good enough.

I only care because I'm buying the Mythos line statues and I don't want a Fett statue reminding me of the Morrison abomination. I don't want Fett with a gut, I don't want to pay for a helmet off head swap, and I don't want him wearing red galoshes. I do want him looking sleek with wookiee scalps and his trademark flowing cape. And yes a dynamic statue ideally sculpted by the Kucherak bros.

Pfffffft they are not sculpting Mythos Fett as overweight, and you can take that to the bank. Silly. :cool: The head swap is going to happen, though. I would bet on it..... But you can just leave the head you dont like in the box, or not order the ex.

He will most likely be pretty basic costume wise, im just thinking out loud here.

Mythos Fett should be in movement, something he did not do much in Mandalorian yet. So I suppose it would be something more like old Unleashed PVC statue I used to have. Something cool - I think Mythos does not have to be canon based.

Attachments

• star-wars-unleashed-boba-fett-sarlacc_1_5c55d1ee673d224d4e19ca1012f0e6e7.jpg
    star-wars-unleashed-boba-fett-sarlacc_1_5c55d1ee673d224d4e19ca1012f0e6e7.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 35
Mythos Fett should be in movement, something he did not do much in Mandalorian yet. So I suppose it would be something more like old Unleashed PVC statue I used to have. Something cool - I think Mythos does not have to be canon based.

..... You sold that?! And why..... Tsk.

Movement would be good, i like that old Kotobukiya? statue, too. It goes for a lot on the Bay now.

kotobukiya-star-wars-boba-fett-artfx_360_440bdeba949d9f76a7ca2653b0c6ff92.jpg

Those Unleashed figures were a blast! I had them all, stored them away when I upscaled my collection to 1/6 and 1/4 only and sold them recently. All except Boba, that one I kept. It was a standout among standouts for whatever they cost (14 bucks maybe?)

Those Unleashed figures were a blast! I had them all, stored them away when I upscaled my collection to 1/6 and 1/4 only and sold them recently. All except Boba, that one I kept. It was a standout among standouts for whatever they cost (14 bucks maybe?)

I had a few of them too. The only one I kept is Slave Leia because there won't be a better licensed version ever again.

The Unleashed figures were great. I managed to hang onto the Boba Fett and Jango Fett and gave them to my son who still has them displayed in his room.
One thing that was cool about the BF one is that it's easy to make an awesome light up display with it. I bought a replacement blow-mold/ jack-o-lantern light bulb cord & small flicker bulb at Menards and put it under the hollow fiery base and it looked awesome. Even a simple night-light bulb looked good.

Well, Why? Needed space for 1:4 and 1:5 statues. Unleashed were nice, but having them in the attic in boxes with no plans for using them ever again...

I was just pulling your leg, not serious although I would have sold everyone BUT Unleashed Fett maybe - that was a really cute piece, and it lit up too. They dont make them like that anymore, alas.

Space for more is the eternal enemy in this hobby. I dont even have room for one new larger statue, and now I'm looking at placing not only Mythos Vader, but Tython Boba PF most likely, and Mythos Fett if he indeed shows up.

First world problems that we are lucky to have ;)

Looks pretty good, just not a fan of the sculpted robes. and prefer mixed media on PFs. If I didn't already have the ROTJ PF from a few years ago I might have been tempted. I would've been more interested in the Re-painted Morak look armor.

Back