Boba Fett Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We already had a Fett movie where he was a full on antagonist it was called AOTC and it was horrendous.

Call him Jango all you want that was Fett lol

it should just be like a james bond movie or like the TRANSPORTER where he just gets a job and he has to spend the whole movie doing the job.
no villain or hero, just a job.

like terminator but just doing his job.

it could literally be like the transporter

AOTC:rotfl worst movie possibly of the 2000's...certainly worst sci-fi up there with hmmmmmm (you pick)

Yeah, I can see that... Threepio being beside himself was definitely goofy, made me cringe. On the other hand, it introduced Dooku, Obi-Wan and Jango Fett have a pretty cool face-off, and all the Jedi battling the battle droids was (for the most part) pretty cool. I also liked the asteroid sequence with Slave 1. I didn't think it was horrible, I enjoyed a lot of it (more than the recent entries). And I know Yoda hopping around was too much for some fans, but I though it was a great battle, that worked for me personally.

The conveyor scene felt like it was tailored to sell droid factories at Toys R Us, though I don't know if they ever sold any Droid Factories since the 80s.

there are cool things
I dont dislike it as much as phantom menace, i prefer clones to menace. i cant stand little anakin. but the movie has so many cheesy stuff. plus the scenes with padme made everyone mega cringe

Jango was the best part of Attack of the Clones. Maybe the only good part. At the time I got to see Fett do all the things I wanted to see as him do as a kid. Shoot stuff, kill Jedi, fly around with the jet pack, etc. His fight with Obi-Wan and in the gladiator arena is better than the benny hill style fight with Luke and Han on the barge. The decapitation death is way more honorable than accidentally falling into the sand ******.

But all in all, Fett sucks. He makes for a cool toyetic action figure and that's about it.

According to canon, yes he is. Read the comics and watch the Clone Wars series.

View attachment 410618

View attachment 410619

He was originally supposed to be the main villain in Episode 6. GL changed his mind because he didn't want to do more than 3 movies. This is why BF "seems like an all powerful character to just be killed off."

Worst comic story telling ever. Boba says Good and then next panel the guy is on the ground and Boba choking him. Ok, how did we get to that point? The big guy couldnt block with his extra too arms? Oh thats right, Boba is supposed to be a badass and we just go with whatever gibberish they put in the this comic to sell it.

At least we saw Jango fight off one Jedi Master and then get beheaded by going against prolly the top Jedi Master.

Jango > Boba

Always.

Well bad news for the film:

Simon Kinberg is co-writing

Expectations severely lowered

And Mangold will probably be fired a couple of months into production.

People envisioning a Dredd/Logan styled Boba Fett flick with some teeth are nuts. It's going to be a PG-13 Disney movie through and through, if it's even made at all.

Hmm, just as projections for Solo indicate it's going to have a disappointing 4-day weekend vs Disney's initial expectations, a standalone film about arguably the most popular costume design in history gets announced.

PODAyim.jpg

Really activates the almonds.

Hmm, just as projections for Solo indicate it's going to have a disappointing 4-day weekend vs Disney's initial expectations, a standalone film about arguably the most popular costume design in history gets announced.

PODAyim.jpg

Really activates the almonds.

:lol

Popular Cool Costume Guy
A Star Wars Story

Back