Boba Fett Life-Size Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett Life-Size Bust

Do I sell the PF in favor of this ... :panic:

I'm no bust person, but this is certainly a better Fett piece overall than the PF.

Starting to think so myself, the PF has long been towards the bottom of my list ... might not want to post that if I am going to sell him. :lol :gah:

Starting to think so myself, the PF has long been towards the bottom of my list ... might not want to post that if I am going to sell him. :lol :gah:

Give him the axe and get this :exactly:

I will live vicariously through you. :D

Man, you fellas hate everything...The PF is a great piece as is this...

I can't swing it right now...but I hope to get it soon...

I'm psyched this turned out better than the one at SDCC. It was never that big a deal to me, but if it turns out better, the $800 will be well spent even if he doesn't have his rocket pack.

And Vader comes today! :rock

(provided I make it home before the UPS driver shows up)

The PF isn't necessarily bad but I have always been bothered by the rubber base, and the weathering which isn't very convincing; and then of course you pick it up. :slap :gah:

A bit off topic, but does anyone think Sideshow will tackle a life size Boba Fett? I know Don Post did one awhile back. I'm thinking it would be upwards of $10,000. :gah: :monkey2

Sadly yes, it is polystone underneath with an inexplicable rubber layer on top - the interior of Jabba's palace AND the outer black trim.

Rubber or not it's still awesome.

Definitely love mine :yess:

Not hate, do not misconstrue hate with critique. The helmet on the PF (whether it's at LFL's behest) is inaccurate. Albeit still cool, but it's still off. That's a fact. If you want to see hate, check out the ridiculous Aliens&Robots section...or try the DC section. :duff

i don't know of any "casual fans" in the market for an $800 bust and the pinch is hardly what i would call "the tiniest detail".

What I meant when I said "casual fan" was someone who likes Boba enough to buy his merchandise, but isn't obsessed with every single detail about him that's wrong when they make his merchandise. I doubt most of them would never even notice "the pinch" unless it was pointed out to them. And like firefly said, I think his PF is awesome and would never even thinking about selling mine:rock

If someone is an expert on Boba they'll only be happy (and rightfully so) with a custom one. I'm not one of those and I love the PF and this bust.

Back