Boba Fett Life-Size Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett Life-Size Bust

Just got an e-mail notification that my bust will be in their warehouse in 26 days. Not long now!

Got my warning too. I'm still wavering. I really want this since Boba is my character of choice, but since I don't have credit cards and save up to buy everything thses days, I feel I should spend the money on other things. Saving up for a $80 to $125 figure is pretty much guilt free.

$800 on a bust.....

I've also considering doing it myself, but as a friend of mine pointed out, there's not a big amount of savings to be had.

It is expensive. I have to limit what I collect. Boba is at the top of my list. I'm going to seriously cry if they do a lifesized Boba. I'm sure it would be $7k minimum, and I don't see how I could afford that. If you are wavering Qrest, I'd say cancel. At this price, you have to be sure.

IF I get this and they put out a lifesize, I'll be a bit CRANKY to say the least. If I had gottent the 3po and now the Bust comes out.. CRANKY to say the least.

I just can't imagine how hard a mass produced full sized Fett would be to pull off, and to get right. I can't say I wouldn't buy it, as crazy as it would be to spend so much money on a collectible. But I'd hold it to a much higher standard than the bust.

I wish I could just get the guys at the Dented Helmet to make a full BF outfit for me. But I guess they aren't allowed to even if they wanted to. Sigh!

I wish I could just get the guys at the Dented Helmet to make a full BF outfit for me. But I guess they aren't allowed to even if they wanted to. Sigh!

why not? Those guys over there are the best at this and would be more than willing to help you, it's what they do:wink1: I've had a bunch of different people help me build a complete Jango Fett suit since the day I signed up to that place last year.

Hmm, well maybe I should. The problem is, I'm so inept at that sort of thing. They'd have to give me a LOT of help. I have a degree in illustration, but as far as putting a costume together, it's a sad state of affairs here, lol.

Hmm, well maybe I should. The problem is, I'm so inept at that sort of thing. They'd have to give me a LOT of help. I have a degree in illustration, but as far as putting a costume together, it's a sad state of affairs here, lol.

trust me when I say, I had no idea there was even a difference in ESB/RotJ Boba Fett last year and now, I can spot differences without a thought:lol There's alot of helpful info for starters and you'll be in the swing of things in no time. If all else fails, just send me a pm and I'll do what I can to help:wink1:

Do they even do that? I don't think they update with production photos. If someone knows differently, please let us know! I'd love to see final product pix.

Do they even do that? I don't think they update with production photos. If someone knows differently, please let us know! I'd love to see final product pix.

Sure they do, not with every piece; but they will normally mention that they have updated the product pictures in their newsletter.

Oh good. When do they normally do that? It's less than 26 days from shipping. Hopefully soon?

I sure hope it looks better than the SDCC version. That helmet looked worse than the prototype. What happens if they ship a product to you and you are just not satisfied? Are you SOL?

There is 30 day return policy. If you are not satisfied you can return and get your money back but you have to pay for shipping. If it is defective though you can return and they will pay for shipping.

I sure hope it looks better than the SDCC version. That helmet looked worse than the prototype. What happens if they ship a product to you and you are just not satisfied? Are you SOL?

I would think that what was on display at Con was as close to production as you will see; for better or worse you can make your decision based on what was seen there.

FWIW though, you might want to wait until you actually see it up close first. :peace

Back