Boba Fett Life-Size Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett Life-Size Bust

Bring on the official production pix. I'm guessing a bump in sales will result.

The PF isn't necessarily bad but I have always been bothered by the rubber base, and the weathering which isn't very convincing; and then of course you pick it up. :slap :gah:

Visually it is very cool...but your right I hate the hollow feel..but its just a very PF...

It's rough waiting for these pieces. I pulled the trigger when it was first up for order. I have all the patience of Vader with these things. :slap::gah::horror:impatient:

Ya know, I printed out the instructions and the more I look at them, I'm a bit concerned again. The curved part of the cheeks should be black and not dark green.

But then again, 'm still waiting for new pics.

For the love of GOD Sideshow, where are the production photos?! Don't make me go all "apology accepted Captain Needa" on your @$$es!

Crap! Just got an e-mail stating Boba has been delayed. No further details. I wonder if they are having issues with the "pinch".

Just checked the site, and it's been updated to show October.

I don't know what cheeses me off more. The fact that it's been delayed- Talk about jumping the gun. Or the fact I got the cash ready- and they've delayed it or that they didn't address the problem or the reason in the newsletter.

thanks for keeping us up to date SS.

Oh, and to top it off--BHST? WTF? Talk about a losy night.

Last edited:

If only! You know I wish they had added a button to play all his lines from TESB. It's not like he had many! I'll be they are finding a problem with warping on the helmets.

If it's a problem with warped helmets, it'll take longer than a month to fix it.

And yeah, I would've liked a voice chip too. Not like he needs lip-sync.

That's true. But they haven't said October for sure. It's still an estimate. I won't be surprised to get another delay notice. I wonder if they do a Jango, if it'll be a reveal like Vader? Now that would be cool! I can see why they didn't with Fett since we never saw him with his helmet off officially.

Below is the response I received from Customer Service regarding the delay. No insight, but I appreciate the fact they responded.

"Thank you for your interest in Sideshow Collectibles.

Unfortunately we have not been given further information on way the Boba Fett was delayed.

Delays can very from a delay in the shipping on the factory end, transportation end or any other various factors. We will contact you as soon as possible to update you on the Fett bust as we know you are probably as excited to receive this item as we are.

Thank you for your patience and please let me know if you have any further questions."

Pity. I'm eagerly awaiting in-hand pics of this before I make my decision.

Anyone getting the feeling Boba's not shipping in October?

Back