Boba Fett Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same I'm out too. They must be crazy with that price point.
I honestly don't know what my high dollar amount is that I'd pay for this piece, but it's certainly not $2650. Maybe (and a big maybe) at $1850 I'd think about it... I'm out and Fett is by far my favorite character...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Fett is my favorite character, so I can't resist.

I'm not happy with the price, but he'll be the only 1/2 scale I have, so should make a great centerpiece.

I'm not happy with the price, but he'll be the only 1/2 scale I have, so should make a great centerpiece.

There will be other Fetts. Look at the helmet. His chin should be visible.

Yes. My Fett is a bad example it's not a budget build.

Between the physical armor and flight suit you're still under $1500. Biggest cost is painting it. If you need to commission you'll need to find a cheap painter but if you can paint yourself even better.

Gotcha thanks for the infos.
I do think I would need a commission I am not very "artist" lol

Have you ever thought about building a Jango Fett ?
He could be an awesome life size, but depending if you like this character of course

Damn it, that was the exact logic I was resisting. Now I've got this little bug in the back of my brain trying to talk me into it! :gah:

Gotcha thanks for the infos.
I do think I would need a commission I am not very "artist" lol

Have you ever thought about building a Jango Fett ?
He could be an awesome life size, but depending if you like this character of course

Jango is on the list. Wasted Fett on instagram will be producing armor and helmets of Jango shortly. HIC 1:1 and Yoda 1:1 will be my next projects I think.

You can just wait till release to see production quality since it’s open es.

Yup - exactly what I do with all SSC's releases these days. They're so hit and miss, you never know what you're going to get... especially at this price; it'd want to be perfect!

2700 for fiber glass and plastic, oh go get em boy's I bet this is worth it lol! God I hate ss!

Jango is on the list. Wasted Fett on instagram will be producing armor and helmets of Jango shortly. HIC 1:1 and Yoda 1:1 will be my next projects I think.

Really impatient to see what you will build !
Have you already chosen Jango's pose ?

Back