Boba Fett Customizations/Modifications: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Awesome photos up there! I have Boba with me when he was first released and I don't really do mods but I just want to ask what will be the best body to swap him out? A friend of mine is selling HT Chris Taylor body for a good price. I just want to ask if that body will work for my SSC Boba? Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fett on a HT body

7ditW2R.jpg

EyKYwvt.jpg

oppPiCn.jpg

That body would be too muscular, you should go with a true type slim

Thanks for the info! When I look at my Boba I think he's a little bulky and after seeing the results of the body swap I can't wait to transfer him to a newer one.

@usgent27 Awesome shots there buddy! Looking forward to transfer mine to a HT body.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Some pics of my custom sideshow/ medi fett on a truetype.

I posted some a while back but I've changed him again. went to the sideshow chest piece that I tightened and rounded a bit. Was using the medi chest but the sideshow is better once you get the blockiness out of it.

4r5h75.jpg

29v2uv.jpg

2dl13d3.jpg

21e7wpx.jpg

ephf1c.jpg

Hey guys,

Pardon me if this has been aswered before, it's a big thread.

I am thinking about finally customising and repainting the entire armour of my SS Boba. Given how the original props have been scrutinised and analysed by the fans, is there a consensus amongst collectors as to what specific colours from what paint manufacturer, are the best to accuretely represent the greens, reds and blues of his armour (for both the ESB and ROTJ versions)?

Thanks in advance.

Hey guys,

Pardon me if this has been aswered before, it's a big thread.

I am thinking about finally customising and repainting the entire armour of my SS Boba. Given how the original props have been scrutinised and analysed by the fans, is there a consensus amongst collectors as to what specific colours from what paint manufacturer, are the best to accuretely represent the greens, reds and blues of his armour (for both the ESB and ROTJ versions)?

Thanks in advance.

Here is my complete shopping list of all the paint colors you will need. I still had it in my phone from 2 years ago. All of these colors came from The Dented Helmet.

TS-78 Tamiya Field Gray (Dome and cheeks)
TS-61 Tamiya Nato Green
TS-28 Tamiya Olive Drab
TS-43 Tamiya Racing Green
German Field Gray or Panzer Oliver Green (Model Masters F505113) (Dome and cheeks)
Grun RLM73 (main color back of helmet)
Reefer Gray (around scratches)
Concrete (back of helm scratches)
Chrome (scratches)
PRR Maroon (Model Masters F414161) (mandibles) or Boxcar Red (F414281)
PRR Brunswick Green (Model Masters F414164) upper cheeks
U.S. Medium Green (Model Masters FS34102) (Chest armor)
Grun RLM62 (Gauntlets)

Here is my complete shopping list of all the paint colors you will need. I still had it in my phone from 2 years ago. All of these colors came from The Dented Helmet.

TS-78 Tamiya Field Gray (Dome and cheeks)
TS-61 Tamiya Nato Green
TS-28 Tamiya Olive Drab
TS-43 Tamiya Racing Green
German Field Gray or Panzer Oliver Green (Model Masters F505113) (Dome and cheeks)
Grun RLM73 (main color back of helmet)
Reefer Gray (around scratches)
Concrete (back of helm scratches)
Chrome (scratches)
PRR Maroon (Model Masters F414161) (mandibles) or Boxcar Red (F414281)
PRR Brunswick Green (Model Masters F414164) upper cheeks
U.S. Medium Green (Model Masters FS34102) (Chest armor)
Grun RLM62 (Gauntlets)

Great! Is there any notes on where the other greens go? (i.e. Tamiya NATO green, Racing green etc) And field gray is the underlay to the dome, right?

Back