Bmutha's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish that was my room :monkey2

What height is the pax?

That unit is about 79" tall, and about 59" wide.

Odd request, but I'd like to see some close ups of your hardover comic collection below the statues. Looks like a great collection of omnibuses

I'll post a few shots for you soon. I can't even remember everything that I have...:monkey1

Odd request, but I'd like to see some close ups of your hardover comic collection below the statues. Looks like a great collection of omnibuses

Here are most of my Marvel Omnibuses:

IMG_1882.JPG

My Spawn collection:

IMG_1883.JPG

Walking Dead and Chew (my personal favorite comic these days):

IMG_1884.JPG

I don't play much (or at all) anymore, but here are some of my DnD books. I used to have a crap load of 3.5 edition stuff, but sold most of it a few years ago. I quite enjoy the Pathfinder ruleset. I am very curious to see what the upcoming DnD edition is like. I occasionally buy stuff in hopes that my kids will want to play when they are older.

IMG_1885.JPG

IMG_1886.JPG

My Green Lantern Stuff:

IMG_1887.JPG

More DC (Batman, Superman, Flash):

IMG_1888.JPG

I quite enjoyed Y the Last Man:

IMG_1889.JPG

I haven't gotten around to reading these yet, but I'm looking forward to it:

IMG_1890.JPG

My Daredevil stuff. I highly recommend any of these...great material here.

IMG_1891.JPG

doom+lights.JPG

Got the lights installed in my Doom case. Wish it didn't highlight every spec of dust in the case...it's nearly impossible to get it entirely dust free.

Wow.... That looks like a work of art! Both statue and casing! Job well done sir :clap

IMG_8282-001.JPG

Super jealous of this one too... Great conversion into the modern armor

Wow.... That looks like a work of art! Both statue and casing! Job well done sir :clap

IMG_8282-001.JPG

Super jealous of this one too... Great conversion into the modern armor

Thanks, man. I appreciate the positive comments.

Wish I could take credit for the Thor, but all I did was pay the dude!

Awesome comic collection, thanks for posting the pics!

We have very similar tastes. I see you're a big Spawn fan, I have all 8 Origin hardcovers released thus far, they are identical to the Walking Dead/Chew hardcovers and look great lined up.

Will you be getting the upcoming Deadpool omnibus? Like you, I own a lot of softcover Masterwork series and such, but with these releases of older omnibuses, I'll be upgrading. They just look too cool on a shelf.

Jealous of your Sandman Absolutes, I own the series in the softcover collected in box edition, but might upgrade. Don't know if I want to track down the Absolutes or wait for the omnibuses coming out later this year.

What are your thoughts on the Predator omnibus collection? I'm a big fan of the movies, might get these sometime.

Last edited:
Awesome comic collection, thanks for posting the pics!

We have very similar tastes. I see you're a big Spawn fan, I have all 8 Origin hardcovers released thus far, they are identical to the Walking Dead/Chew hardcovers and look great lined up.

Will you be getting the upcoming Deadpool omnibus? Like you, I own a lot of softcover Masterwork series and such, but with these releases of older omnibuses, I'll be upgrading. They just look too cool on a shelf.

Jealous of your Sandman Absolutes, I own the series in the softcover collected in box edition, but might upgrade. Don't know if I want to track down the Absolutes or wait for the omnibuses coming out later this year.

What are your thoughts on the Predator omnibus collection? I'm a big fan of the movies, might get these sometime.

I think I will get the Deadpool omnibus. I also see that Marvel is reprinting the Fantastic Four vol 1 and 2, and the Daredevil (Frank Miller run) omnibus...I will probably pick those up, too.

I think the Sandman absolutes are still available from Amazon...

The predator books are nice to have. I remember collecting the original predator series and the "big game" series when I was younger, so that's the main reason I picked up these books. They are not the same qaulity as the Marvel and DC omnibus books, though...

I am a big Spawn fan as well...I remember buying issues 1 - 25 off the shelf when they were first released. I wish SS would get the Image license...a Spawn PF would be amazing. Redeemer/Anti-Spawn would be incredible, too.

Massive congrats Bmutha! Yep, Canada wins this time! :rotfl Statue looks awesome pal. After expecting mine to arrive before yours its apparently been put back until delivery on Wednesday now! :slap Still, the inhand pics look great and is making the wait a little more bearable! :)

love your collection man ... still waiting for my galactus

Great score. Such an awesome piece to add. Congrats buddy

Sweet collection. The display is super clean. Congrats

Massive congrats Bmutha! Yep, Canada wins this time! :rotfl Statue looks awesome pal. After expecting mine to arrive before yours its apparently been put back until delivery on Wednesday now! :slap Still, the inhand pics look great and is making the wait a little more bearable! :)

AWESOME acquisition bro ;)

Thanks, guys!

More Galactus pics:

IMG_8527-001.JPG

IMG_8528-001.JPG

IMG_8537-001.JPG

IMG_8538-001.JPG

IMG_8540-001.JPG

Alight man, honest answer only. If one had the money ($2000 yikes) to purchase the Doom PF, is he REALLY that great in hand. I mean dont get me wrong, its nice, but is it $2000 nice? Maybe i just havent found the right deal yet. Definitely cant wait to put my money down on the Doom LSF

Alight man, honest answer only. If one had the money ($2000 yikes) to purchase the Doom PF, is he REALLY that great in hand. I mean dont get me wrong, its nice, but is it $2000 nice? Maybe i just havent found the right deal yet. Definitely cant wait to put my money down on the Doom LSF

I feel I have some pretty nice pieces, but in terms of quality and attention to detail, nothing in my collection compares to the Doom PF. Is it worth $2,000? Is Doom your favorite character? If so, then it's worth it. If you just want to appreciate the work of art, then it's worth it. If you're buying it just to say you have it, maybe not.

For me, I sold a few things to raise the money, so it was basically a trade, and the cash wasn't drained out of my bank account. I found a pretty good deal from a seller located in Canada (so no customs fees, no taxes), and paid in Canadian dollars (so no exchange rate). I was able to get the Doom PF, the custom pedestal, the acrylic case, and the lighting for a shade over 2k.

I love the piece, I look at it everyday and marvel at the detail. That said, I'm not sure it's my favorite...my custom Thor and Spidey Com I'd probably rank ahead of it for various reasons (Spidey is my all-time favorite character).

IMG_8555-001.JPG

IMG_8566-001.JPG

Back