Bmutha's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thor Update # 4:

More progress pics. Shirt is on, belt is started, boots nearly complete. Should be finished soon...I am hoping to pick this bad boy up at the end of next week.

045.jpg

046.jpg

047.jpg

Thor Update # 6:

The tie draws near. Pretty much ready for painting...then fixing the cape. Still hoping to have this guy for the end of the week.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

Alright...I added the Clown Prince of Crime to my collection. Snagged an EX from a fellow boardie, and I love this piece. This makes the wait for Batman even more excruciating.

IMG_8229-001.JPG

IMG_8233-001.JPG

IMG_8240-001.JPG

IMG_8241-001.JPG

IMG_8252-001.JPG

IMG_8250-001.JPG

Last edited:
And finally...it's complete. I made the trek down to Calgary today to pick up my customized modern Thor.

For those who have not been following along, I bought a comic Thor PF (EX) a while back and it was damaged during shipment. UPS denied the damage claim, so I was stuck with a Thor that had a broken leg, a broken arm, and, though I didn't know it at the time, a broken cape.

So, it's been a long time coming. And here he is:

IMG_8267-001.JPG

IMG_8282-001.JPG

IMG_8257-001.JPG

IMG_8295-001.JPG

IMG_8270-001.JPG

And finally...it's complete. I made the trek down to Calgary today to pick up my customized modern Thor.

For those who have not been following along, I bought a comic Thor PF (EX) a while back and it was damaged during shipment. UPS denied the damage claim, so I was stuck with a Thor that had a broken leg, a broken arm, and, though I didn't know it at the time, a broken cape.

So, it's been a long time coming. And here he is:

IMG_8267-001.JPG

IMG_8282-001.JPG

IMG_8257-001.JPG

IMG_8295-001.JPG

IMG_8270-001.JPG

WHOA! I am Glad I waited Completion before I made a comment and WOW! Awesome Job my Friend, Excellent, Excellent Post; Mutha, WOW! Again

Last edited:
Here's an updated shot of the overall collection (poor quality...only my old point and shoot camera can fit the whole display in one shot):

IMG_3215-001.JPG

And one more shot of Thor:

IMG_8269-001.JPG

Great update Bmutha. Your Thor looks :horror you must be so happy with it.

Your collection is coming along real nice. Now let's bring on Bats & Deadpool, it's been long enough.

Great update Bmutha. Your Thor looks :horror you must be so happy with it.

Your collection is coming along real nice. Now let's bring on Bats & Deadpool, it's been long enough.

great collection and that Thor came out really well!

Yes, Thor came out better than I was expecting, given how much damage it had suffered. The paint job is superb in person, there is even a leather finish on all of the straps/belts. I wish it was never damaged in the first place, but I am more than happy with the final result...probably the most eye-catching piece in my collection right now.

Batman and Deadpool...and Galactus...are long overdue. Can't wait to have those on display.

Awesome collection and great set up.

Thanks, dude!

Here's an updated shot of the overall collection (poor quality...only my old point and shoot camera can fit the whole display in one shot):

IMG_3215-001.JPG

And one more shot of Thor:

IMG_8269-001.JPG

That custom ia amazing :rock and the collection display is BOSS! :rock2

Can't believe how well Thor turned out. Wow. The room looks great. Looking forward to seeing where you put Deadpool.

Back