Statue Blitzway Vito Corleone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the info man.

So I'll put this out there before buying one to resell :rotfl
Would anyone be willing to cast their head if so I'd be willing to pay a good price..... drop me a PM. :lecture

My current head on my 1:4 figure is very lack luster so would like to replace it with blitzways. :dunno

It's not something I can do so I can't help you unfortunately, but I still recommend buying the statue man. I doubt you'll want to resell it once you see it in hand. I used to collect figures too but sold them all including my Hot Toys Godfather. Statues over figures IMO.

It's not something I can do so I can't help you unfortunately, but I still recommend buying the statue man. I doubt you'll want to resell it once you see it in hand. I used to collect figures too but sold them all including my Hot Toys Godfather. Statues over figures IMO.

Thanks man I'm tempted problem being I really do not like the pose, I commissioned chair etc so I could have him in the iconic chair and cat pose.
Noticed Blitzway direct is still cheaper than everywhere else. Comes to £500 shipped.

Thanks man I'm tempted problem being I really do not like the pose, I commissioned chair etc so I could have him in the iconic chair and cat pose.
Noticed Blitzway direct is still cheaper than everywhere else. Comes to £500 shipped.
It's £495 from collectibles direct mate and you wouldn't have to be concerned with importing it then also.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Yeah fair enough man. Chair pose definitely would've been better but I'm ok with what they went with as well.

Anyway, once this is released there may be some copies of the head on eBay.

Some more pics of the headsculpt.

uAadPmi.jpg

TjcdLx5.jpg

Great pics xpl0sive, thank you very much!
The statue does looks close to perfection as usually from Blitzway.
The only minus as you mentioned is that head has some more plasticy feeling than previous statues but I guess in person doesn't look bad so I can live with it.
Congrats to anyone who got it, can't wait for mine!

Great pics xpl0sive, thank you very much!
The statue does looks close to perfection as usually from Blitzway.
The only minus as you mentioned is that head has some more plasticy feeling than previous statues but I guess in person doesn't look bad so I can live with it.
Congrats to anyone who got it, can't wait for mine!

You're welcome, hope you like your statue when you get it :)

Thanks for the info man.

So I'll put this out there before buying one to resell :rotfl
Would anyone be willing to cast their head if so I'd be willing to pay a good price..... drop me a PM. :lecture

My current head on my 1:4 figure is very lack luster so would like to replace it with blitzways. :dunno

I could 3D print it for you

Don Corleone shipped. But $43 shipping to Midwest US, which is a complete joke. There is no way they pay UPS that much. This business of them profiting by overcharging for shipping has gone on too long, time for a phone call.

Mine just shipped as well, estimated to be delivered on the 5th, but yeah $43 for my shipping as well which is overpriced. I've had packages roughly the same size shipped from Japan for the same price.

Got mine [emoji257]
985d34413eea6e8358edb89c7f1b17a4.jpg
2bc95795e209d63315ba330e9628c63f.jpg
d183de9c05543e5f28d939977ba65ebb.jpg
6842f75058d51ed7e63e2842691ef275.jpg
7d8172d52fa23f03a8f41d46cd5e1246.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

beautiful statue, I like this a lot but for some reason I was never a huge fan of God father. But my dad loves that movie and grand parents that are now past on. But I enjoyed it, just don't want a statue of it. But again awesome statue, this company puts out just beautiful stuff!

Back