Blitzway Tony Montana Scarface 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
1696271124873.png

1696271144994.png

Yeah, I really wish I could get that as a sculpt in 1/6. The likeness of the head sculpt is on point and I love the base and tailoring too.

Yeah, I really wish I could get that as a sculpt in 1/6. The likeness of the head sculpt is on point and I love the base and tailoring too.
Couldn’t agree more, the base is amazing! I love that they went with the traditional Scarface poster pose too

Absolutely incredible! Gotta say, Blitzway really struck gold when they hired KA Kim. Even though there's some degradation during production (arguably mostly due to production paint), her sculpts are so killer, I often find myself considering getting something that she sculpted even when it's not a must have character, much like this statue. I used to love Scarface as a teenager and watched it often. Can't say I've watched it again in my adult life though.

Last edited:
I like the base with a partial stairs.

Another good statue would be one with him slumping over in his chair but we have that option with the 1/6 figures.

Back