Blitzway: The Witcher - Geralt of Rivia (Henry Cavill) 1:3 and 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both look incredible, but Blitzway's drop in quality from proto to production (from what I've seen, I don't own any) has me worried about that rooted hair. If I were to get one, I'd say 1/3 is the better of the two but you can't go wrong with either.

Last edited:
Both look incredible, but Blitzway's drop in quality from proto to production (from what I've seen, I don't own any)
Hoping this isn’t the case for at least the works done by Kim. Keeping fingers crossed their Cobain statue and figure come out looking as close to proto as possible.

Both look incredible, but Blitzway's drop in quality from proto to production (from what I've seen, I don't own any) has me worried about that rooted hair. If I were to get one, I'd say 1/3 is the better of the two but you can't go wrong with either.
Now that you mention it, I think this is the first Blitzway statue with rooted hair ever.

Now that you mention it, I think this is the first Blitzway statue with rooted hair ever.
Yea, you're probably right. I think they added a few strands to the standard smiling TDK Joker sculpt (though that was a collab with Prime1 and this doesn't appear to be), but I can't recall them doing it for a previous statue

Looks absolutely incredible - I have fallen out of favour with the show, and Cavill's casting is yet another case of wasted opportunity with his casting, but despite that I know I would pick this up if I had the funds to do so - its a fantastic looking piece.
Oh well, I shall have to admire from afar....

Honestly I am worried about that hair too, hope it won't end up looking as a glued on troll hair,but I watched few reviews of their pieces and quality looks pretty awesome,especially facial paint,which is a biggest deal for me. As this is their first statue with rooted hair, I'm sure they'll try to do their best. :monkey3

So seems it's collab with Prime 1

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230613_135914_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230613_135914_Facebook.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Specfiction has only 1/3 scale in COMING SOON category. (With 1/4 images)
Is it posible that 1/4 won't hit US retailers? Should I contact my US spies and ask fo help? Gonna wait this week and see what options I have.
I think I'm too dramatic.

Oh good Lord. I have two statues . One is She Ra (don’t ask, she was my childhood crush at about 3 years old, even though I turned out to be a fag, and the nostalgia cheers me up) and the other is Henry as Superman, black suit from Prime 1. 1:3 scale. It’s amazing.

I absolutely loved the first season of The Witcher and I’m so gutted they dropped the ball for the second and obviously completely ruined it with the third leading to Henry leaving his dream role.

This is so gorgeous (the 1:3 one, there’s something a bit feminine about the 1:4 weirdly) that I’ve had to preorder it. I’ll just have to tell myself there’s only one season of The Witcher, even if that finale had him just being pulled along in a f’ing cart while all the women went to war.

Funny how life turns out. I got lucky to be successful in my career (sorry, but I HAVE to be a dick and show off making international news in January when I smacked down Prince Harry, my proudest moment and I did it for my client and best friend Caroline. I hope she’s smiling down somewhere: Just a couple of the articles that appeared are linked here) but my office has ended up with tons of Kylie stuff, She Ra and now two Henry Cavill statues. Oh, and a load of Dr Who 1/6s and a Tardis. I’m not sure why people hire me still when they pop in for a meeting!

Still no sign on US market. Idk what they are waiting for :monkey2
Sideshow tends to take a little longer to list Prime1 pieces. If BBTS get's their Prime1 stock from Sideshow then it'll be a little while

It's hard to tell the difference between the two statues except the 1:3 scale version has him with leaning forward a bit. Both look fantastic
Yea, they're very similar. At first glance I didn't notice any differences to be honest. The 1/3 has his leg up slightly on the rock base and head tilted slightly looking up and beyond. 1/4 is standard A stance with swap outs. Like you said though, both look fantastic. Such a shame that Cavill's management team told him to quit Witcher to focus on Superman since they (7 Bucks Productions aka Dwayne Johnson) thought they were going to for sure be running the DCU.

Last edited:
Sideshow tends to take a little longer to list Prime1 pieces. If BBTS get's their Prime1 stock from Sideshow then it'll be a little while

Yea, they're very similar. At first glance I didn't notice any differences to be honest. The 1/3 has his leg up slightly on the rock base and head tilted slightly looking up and beyond. 1/4 is standard A stance with swap outs. Like you said though, both look fantastic. Such a shame that Cavill's management team told him to quick Witcher to focus on Superman since they (7 Bucks Productions aka Dwayne Johnson) thought they were going to for sure be running the DCU.
Thank you! Got email from Specfiction about him,I guess Sideshow and BBTS gonna follow anyday now. Another reason I want to use BBTS is that they doublebox everything,so just gonna wait. I'd order from Specfiction,but as I was told they only doublebox JND pieces (preordered JND Superman there)
And yes,I believe the main reason why Henry left Geralt was Superman. I don't believe he left bc he did like the writing. Yes writing wasn't greatest but show is still very much popular. He knew the writing style since day 1,before he signed for it. He left, then Netflix got desperate and found replacement asap, then Superman deal failed... Rumor says he fired his management team bc of that...Such a drama. Anyway happy this piece is happening,at least I can have him as Geralt at home and he won't go anywhere lol

Last edited:
Up on BBTS and preordered both. Personally I'm very surprised how ''cheap'' these are. My Renaissance Era ends just like that. Gonna be super selective in future. I have too many preorders now. :monkey3

Omg, between both NRDs alone is the cost of an InArt figure….

@JorjeCroft If this is truly going to be the renaissance, you better have some plans to mount all your Cavill figures to your ceiling. A more modern version of the Sistine Chapel is just waiting to happen 😭

Omg, between both NRDs alone is the cost of an InArt figure….

@JorjeCroft If this is truly going to be the renaissance, you better have some plans to mount all your Cavill figures to your ceiling. A more modern version of the Sistine Chapel is just waiting to happen 😭
Sounds like a plan hahaha NEEEEEED!!!!! :monkey3 :love

darthviper107

My main collection is The Witcher and Cavill Superman so that's exactly what I wanted, since the casting was announced! I think one of the factors why price is so reasonable is that Witcher merchandise overall isn't as popular as DC/Marvel merch.

This is an awesome statue from an unfortunately terrible show. Cavill is great as Geralt but the writing has been extremely lackluster to say the least. Having this on display would be a constant reminder of that.

These are just fantastic looking pieces. I really want the 1:4 scale purely for how well they’ve done with it but I also don’t have that much of an attachment to the show or even the character beyond thinking he’s cool and looks awesome.

I’d get an InArt figure for sure but I just can’t commit the money and space to something out of my primary scale from a show I’ve well and truly soured on at this point.

Back