Blitzway: Kurt Cobain 1:6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great to see music icons Soosoo are possibly doing Jim Morrison if they get enough likes.

1000029137.png

No, thankfully Joker also comes with normal wrist pegs.

It did? I own one and didn't know.😆
I may have forgotten because I sold off half of the set and only kept one Joker with the accessories I wanted.

I hate getting emails from BBTS that aren't shipping notices. :mad:

Tell me about it. I keep getting them from Timewalker every other day and I perk up but no Kurt. It's been on Imminent Arrival for over a month now.

BBTS is making me nervous 😬😂 they aren’t gonna ship before 2024 at this point, are they?

It did? I own one and didn't know.😆
I may have forgotten because I sold off half of the set and only kept one Joker with the accessories I wanted.

Tell me about it. I keep getting them from Timewalker every other day and I perk up but no Kurt. It's been on Imminent Arrival for over a month now.

You get imminent arrival notices from Timewalker?

I’m not on that mailing list, I just get TW’s new product announcements or sales.

You get imminent arrival notices from Timewalker?

I’m not on that mailing list, I just get TW’s new product announcements or sales.

I just look on their website, but they do tell you what's newly in stock in the those newsletters.

I'm starting to think we're not getting this before Xmas. 😞

Has anyone contacted BBTS about an ETA? I only received a generic response from them.

I contacted them and received the same generic response. It's frustrating.
Timewalker has this arriving to them late December/ early January. I expect BBTS won't get theirs until at earliest late January. Hope for sooner, but I'm not holding my breath.

Timewalker has this arriving to them late December/ early January. I expect BBTS won't get theirs until at earliest late January. Hope for sooner, but I'm not holding my breath.
I don't think Kit has updated their order status either. But I think this will be my last 1:6 order through BBTS. Everything feels like it moves at a snails pace and there is very little communication.

Back