Blitzway: Kurt Cobain 1:6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regardless of people's opinions on the open eye sculpt looks great!

Just a quick out the box pose plan to futz with this more once.

Overall a great figure!

1000028725.jpg

1000028720.jpg
1000028719.jpg

Last edited:
So how reliable is BBTS? Any chance they screw us over? The wait is killing me.

BBTS have been around a long time and they're reliable. My experience with them when it comes to pre-orders is that it feels like they're among the last to get their stock.

BBTS have been around a long time and they're reliable. My experience with them when it comes to pre-orders is that it feels like they're among the last to get their stock.
Yeah, they are slow, but reliable.
Emphasis on “slow” and also “last”. :lecture

But also emphasis on “reliable”.

I am a wee bit disappointed that Kurt is not in true 1:6. At 12 1/2 inches that would put his height in 1:1 at 6’3. :lol

Good thing he is going in the Skuffen alone.

I am a wee bit disappointed that Kurt is not in true 1:6. At 12 1/2 inches that would put his height in 1:1 at 6’3. :lol

How are the Skuffens? That's the shoe box from Ikea, right? Been meaning to check them out at the store.

How are the Skuffens? That's the shoe box from Ikea, right? Been meaning to check them out at the store.
Easy to assemble. A nice alternative to a detolf but the gaping hole is a bit of a downer. I suppose it’s a good place for lighting access.

But it’ll do for Kurt.

Share some pics of the Skuffen when you get Kurt. They look like a nice option for a single figure display. This is the first I'm hearing them.

And yeah, I wish he was a shorter figure. At that height he'd be taller than Dave Grohl. :lol

I got around to watching Dean's video and I actually think the sculpts have exceeded my expectations. I've never owned a Blitzway figure and I think they a lot of great stuff but sometimes some of their figure have a slight waxy look to the paint? I think the pain here, particularly the eyes, is really fantastic. And while I do like the base I kinda agree with Dean here. I would have preferred a dirty stage with pedals.

Back