Blitzway - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure - 1/6 scale Bill & Ted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty happy with them. First Blitzway for me.

IMG_8094.jpg

07EC2553-CEE2-4E18-821D-D876069DAC6C.jpg

Excellent! First saw these guys at comic con now they are jammin in my house love em

View attachment 504071

Excellent! First saw these guys at comic con now they are jammin in my house love em

Ha. Got my first Detolf yesterday. I need to get some led strips though. Probably will adjust mine to have Bill's head pointed a bit up towards those lights like you have. Seems like it gets rid of that overly tan look.

b&t.jpeg

Ha. Got my first Detolf yesterday. I need to get some led strips though. Probably will adjust mine to have Bill's head pointed a bit up towards those lights like you have. Seems like it gets rid of that overly tan look.

View attachment 504088

Awesome! Yeah get the dioder from ikea that’s generally what everyone’s been using the last several years. Lol I love how we are all doing the same pose nobody has switched it up yet I might do the air guitar pose

Tried a different pose still not sure how I want them yet I’ll let this sit a couple of days 45479691-A3A2-416C-9C2B-C1F805868134.jpg

This has been my setup since day 1. I know what i will be switching them too. I just dont know if its possible yet

20210120_121001.jpg

The sets pretty cool, but some terrible camera angles and cellphone photos brings the quality down that misled people that it looks like ****.

I'm quite amazed that they got the chuck taylors look so realistic.

Anyone hear anything from Blitzway regarding the shipment of these yet? At this point I am tempted to order elsewhere and try to get the deposit back.
I got tired of waiting, and ordered from Sideshow. I wrote Blitzway and got my deposit refunded.

Sendt fra min SM-G975F med Tapatalk

Yea mine finally shipped from Blitzway. Got the notice a few days ago. I also ripped them apart for allowing Sideshow to ship before they did. They said it was a wear house mistake and gave me free shipping. So I guess that’s something.

Then mine didn't come with it.... got it from Timewalker, are they good about stuff like that? Think they can send me one?
I ordered from them as well ,mines came with it.
Check the bottom tray next to the backpack its roll up in it's on slot .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Got mine in last week and finally pulled them out for display, and I'm actually pretty impressed. The head sculpts look a bit wonky close up, but at a reasonable distance they look pretty incredible in the right pose. Not going to bother posting a cell phone pic since figures always look bad in them.

it was right there rolled up, thank you. I thought it was part of a stand, I don?t usually use stands. So that?s how I managed to miss it.

Yeah I tend to to do the same I don't use the stands at all , glad that you found it[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I emailed blitzway about shipping with no response, so out of caution I ordered from sideshow. I will now try to get the deposit back from them. My worry is this set selling out and somehow Blitzway not having inventory.

In the future I will definitely order from other retailers when it comes to blitzway preorders.

I emailed blitzway about shipping with no response, so out of caution I ordered from sideshow. I will now try to get the deposit back from them. My worry is this set selling out and somehow Blitzway not having inventory.

Blitzway's site has a pop-up that says they are cancelling overseas orders due to shipping fee increases.

We are very sorry to inform you that we have to cancel your order due to drastic increase in shipping fees. We no longer to send products to overseas except some Asian countries, like China, Hongkong, Macau and Taiwan.

We tried our best to deliver goods at the cheapest rate as possible as we can for our clients.

However, EMS’ policy to change their shipping cost standard from only weight to volume weight and almost three times drastic increase in shipping fees due to the reduced number of available flights.

We will refund the whole amount of your deposit and recommend you to purchase this product from your local dealer.
Please contact [email protected] , if you cannot find any dealer, and we will find a way.

We again apologize for this inconvenience.

Thank you.

Back