Blitzway - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure - 1/6 scale Bill & Ted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look great but it seems you can only get them as a pack for $399, plus this rubber bodies worry me, its already showing a line from posing

Last edited:
Will sideshow carry these I’m ready to pre order I’ve been waiting for this release!

Hate rubber bodies that aren?t phicen, but the lines on their arms almost look like they?re meant to be there. Look at pictures of the elbows and it?s almost like they photoshopped them to have real life creases and what not(and I say photoshopped cause I can?t see them being replicated like that).

Definitely getting this set and try my hand at scratch building the booth if one isn?t produced. Maybe if Ecto-1 comes with minimal QC defects they?ll give us the booth themselves.

Hate rubber bodies that aren?t phicen, but the lines on their arms almost look like they?re meant to be there. Look at pictures of the elbows and it?s almost like they photoshopped them to have real life creases and what not(and I say photoshopped cause I can?t see them being replicated like that).

Definitely getting this set and try my hand at scratch building the booth if one isn?t produced. Maybe if Ecto-1 comes with minimal QC defects they?ll give us the booth themselves.

That would be great "If" true, that might also mean they have looked into getting a decent rubber body if they took that time to add such detail.

They?re cool to see but I?ve really never been a big Bill and Ted fan. Nice to see Blitzway coming along with some unique releases between this and Zorro.

You gotta give it to BW for trying to be different. I sure wish them all the success in the world so that they can do more licenses like these.

Having that said, these figures do nothing for me. Not a fan.

Price is pretty "excellent"(forgive me) considering what most of Blitzway's recent figures have cost. The movie is sorta hard to watch now but I liked it as a kid. I might interested in putting these next to some other 80s figures.

Ordered @ SSC! These will be my first figures from Blitzway.

I wonder what the chances are they can make Rufus and/or Death? I'd get both of those also.

Cool, but was kind of psyched for that video camera/tv combo they had at SDCC.
I know it would be expensive to add, but it still would have been a cool piece.

It was an interesting accessory that was wisely not included to keep this set at 400.

Put in my order for these guys today. They should look fun visiting other figures and hanging out at the TARDIS. I almost want a Lincoln figure now. :lol

Back