Blitzway - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure - 1/6 scale Bill & Ted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They better show Bill and Ted at SDCC. Hopefully a phone booth too.

I don't need Rufus and Death. I'd happily buy them, but I don't need them.

I need the Phone Booth, though.

FF5AA55C-90D1-4AEC-B52A-BFE35DE4F0F5.jpeg

https://youtu.be/PzARxeK3la8

The Bill looks excellent. But am I the only one who actually sees Keanu more in the initial sculpt (even though that one was off too) than this reworked one? Maybe it’s just the angle or something, I’m not sure, but I’m having a tough time seeing Keanu as Ted in it. The sculpted hair is a welcoming improvement though.

STATION! So happy to see Ted and BILL. Most Excellent timing with the new movie being filmed now.

The Bill looks excellent. But am I the only one who actually sees Keanu more in the initial sculpt (even though that one was off too) than this reworked one? Maybe it’s just the angle or something, I’m not sure, but I’m having a tough time seeing Keanu as Ted in it. The sculpted hair is a welcoming improvement though.

No, you're not the only one.. They pretty much nailed Winter's 'happy face', but I don't see a lot of young Keanu there, personally.

Pretty excited to see Blitzway recreate the iconic Payphone on a Stick prop everyone knows and loves.

I love 80s popcorn crap and Bill and Ted are a fine example. I'm just not compelled to buy 1/6 figures of them for some reason.

Back