Blitzway 1/6 "Where's Wally"/"Where's Waldo" Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
210322_WWally_12in_UK_O-1.jpg
210322_WWally_12in_UK_O-2.jpg
210322_WWally_12in_UK_O-4.jpg
210322_WWally_12in_UK_O-6.jpg
210322_WWally_12in_UK_O-11.jpg
210322_WWally_12in_UK_O-20.jpg

DESCRIPTION

?Have you found Wally yet??

Blitzway presents the Wally from ?Where?s Wally??, the first 1/6th scale MEGAHERO series.
Wally is an iconic character beloved by many fans since its debut as a children?s puzzle book called ?Where?s Wally?? in 1987.
Blitzway has taken the character from the book and brought him into the real world for all the ?Where?s Wally?? fans.
This 1/6th scale Wally action figure features the highly detailed Wally head sculpt, the newly designed body that allows for
Wally?s signature poses, elaborately tailored Wally?s outfit, and various accessories.

Do not miss this adorable Wally, and bring him home for your collection right now!

Materials
1. Head: PVC
2. Body: ABS, PVC
3. Shoes & Accessories: ABS, PVC, Fabric
4. Stand: ABS, Metal
5. Costume: Fabric
6. 2D gifts: Paper
7. Package: Color Box + Blister
Specifications
[5PRO-MG-20301] Where?s Wally? : Wally ? 1/6th scale action figure

Highly detailed likeness of Wally in ?Where?s Wally?? book
Newly designed and developed male body of Wally
Ten (10) pieces of replaceable hands
The newly designed spinnable figure stand
Six (6) stand decorating parts

Costume:

One (1) newly tailored red and white striped sweater
One (1) blue pants
One (1) pair of brown boots

Accessories:

One (1) travel backpack
One (1) cross-body bag
One (1) snorkeling gear
One (1) pair of binoculars
One (1) camera bag
One (1) belt
One (1) hammer
One (1) kettle
One (1) cup
One (1) cane
One (1) shovel
One (1) ?Where?s Wally?? book

One (1) extra black-framed glasses with winking eyes (Early Pre-Order Bonus)

2D gifts:

One (1) ?Where?s Wally?? postcard
One (1) ?Where?s Wally?? stickers pack

Blitzway makes the most random figures. Did I enjoy the book series as a kid? Sure. Do I need a sixth scale figure of fricken Where’s Waldo? No. :lol

I thought "Where's Wally" was a situation where they were trying to avoid copyright. It blows my mind to find out that he was called Waldo only in the United States haha.

I thought "Where's Wally" was a situation where they were trying to avoid copyright. It blows my mind to find out that he was called Waldo only in the United States haha.

Never understood why they changed it from the original to the US name. :lol

Considering how much complaining you all do about Hot Toys only doing Disney figures or Iron Man releases, i thought you?d all be keeping an open mind to companies broadening their licenses like Blitzway do. Companies can never seem to win around here.

I have zero interest in this figure but Wally is without a doubt one of the most recognisable characters in books and has been around for decades. Absolutely nothing random about this release and kudos to Blitzway for once again having the balls to think outside the box.

Considering how much complaining you all do about Hot Toys only doing Disney figures or Iron Man releases, i thought you?d all be keeping an open mind to companies broadening their licenses like Blitzway do. Companies can never seem to win around here.

I have zero interest in this figure but Wally is without a doubt one of the most recognisable characters in books and has been around for decades. Absolutely nothing random about this release and kudos to Blitzway for once again having the balls to think outside the box.

For fun and nostalgic reasons I may be on board with this one. I’m waiting to see who will put it up for order besides blitzway directly.

I'm all in for this one, probably will wait for a different retailer as well. I would have been happy if he just had the cane but all the rest of the accessories are great. Waldo was always my favorite book as a kid, not to mention him being on the Life Cereal box, the Spaghettios, the cartoon series, I loved it all.

Honestly, this figure would be pretty cool lined up on a shelf with all sorts of random movies figures ... and you've got Waldo in the middle of all of it.

You've got all your Avengers figures lined up, and there's freakin' Waldo in the back corner. :lol

Back