Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bit late but just got the double pack. Sooooo nice! Has a premium package feel that I don't get from Hot Toys anymore.

:exactly:
Bit late but just got the double pack. Sooooo nice! Has a premium package feel that I don't get from Hot Toys anymore.

This is such an amazing figure that I hope Hot Toys is encouraged to push the envelope a bit more!

hate the packaging, esp the twin pack.

you need to disassemble the whole box just to get a small part out.

Man I'm so happy, I just managed to get a single Tyler from Hong Kong at a great price! After being late for this figure and missing out on pre ordering anywhere in the uk I'd given up hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Playing with Photoshop...

attachment.php

hate the packaging, esp the twin pack.

you need to disassemble the whole box just to get a small part out.

That's why I take all items out of the boxes and put in storage cases. Boxes go in the attic out of view.

That's why I take all items out of the boxes and put in storage cases. Boxes go in the attic out of view.

I do the same. I have a special box for storing all accessories. Each is bagged and labeled on placed in the box.. Shippers and art boxes go in the attic. Its amazing how much space empty boxes take up.

then we can say the Box is All Style and no Substance.

The Shower is best stored in the box unless you are displaying it since it's so fragile and takes up so much space if you store it in your part box.

i would imagine you need double the space if you take all the parts out & have separate storage.

So far all my extra parts and assessories store easily in a small file box

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I do the same. I have a special box for storing all accessories. Each is bagged and labeled on placed in the box.. Shippers and art boxes go in the attic. Its amazing how much space empty boxes take up.

So far all my extra parts and assessories store easily in a small file box

I guess we can all agree packaging takes up too much space. Got all my accessories stored in easy to access storage bins as well :)

Should try selling on eBay. I only do it for figures I know I won't sell on. Hot the prices people pay for empty boxes is astonishing

This is what I use.
989532158d45867b2f6ab9dcf0e70969.jpg
cdc74fe77bfad43c88df464d3e40a1c4.jpg
31a0579952fafba60b122a3b0e2e4fb3.jpg

does those compartment lock in? or will it become a big mess if a cat or something topple the whole casing?

anyway it's easy to maintain it this way if you have a really small collection, when collection becomes too big, you can't afford to have dedicated compartment for each figure's parts unless space is not an issue.

btw an advice would be pack the parts in plastic zippers (matte type) before putting it in storage as those plastic cases might react with the plastic/rubber parts if they come in contact for too long. minor case would be you get the paint ripped out, bad case would be fusing (even between parts).

Yeah Definitely want to keep air off them if at all possible. Thats very pretty and very OCD also.....I approve.

But a little too big for me....

Everything blitzway.
Iminime has nothing on blitzway.
The only thing I recommend is fullmetal op523 sunglasses.

Are your fullmetal shades the same ones he made for iminime or did he make new ones for the BW? I have them boxed up somewhere and haven't tried to see if they fit yet.

Back