Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm keeping the faith for a bit yet! I had both Scarface and Carlito and both were great so can't believe they would throw all that quality away.

Add in their Rocky 2 and Marilyn Monroe statues as well. I've not been disappointed with anything I've had from them to this point. I'll put more faith in that past experience than a couple of dodgy pics.

Final product is a little softer, but that's to be expected.

8EIInCl.jpg
vobTOvx.jpg

Add in their Rocky 2 and Marilyn Monroe statues as well. I've not been disappointed with anything I've had from them to this point. I'll put more faith in that past experience than a couple of dodgy pics.

rocky 2 and marilyn are statues and they are both in 1/4 scale.
but this one is 1/6 scale, so not a good comparsion.

rocky 2 and marilyn are statues and they are both in 1/4 scale.
but this one is 1/6 scale, so not a good comparsion.

Where was the comparison? I didn't make one. Probably something to do with the fact that there isn't actually anything to 'compare' as yet, as nobody on here has even seen the Fight Club figure first-hand. Trivial **** like that.

The point (which shouldn't need spelling out as it was a pretty simple one) was that they've delivered a quality end product with all their previous releases up to this point (regardless of format or scale). Their Carlito Brigante is still one of the best 1/6 figures to date.

I think we are all used to the 'first photo panic' mode.

Sadly I really don't think this applies here. This just looks bad, bad photo or not.

Well I've got the 2 pack on PO from BBTS and I'm pretty sure I'll be cancelling it. What a bummer. They might be worth it on the secondary market for far cheaper than $500 for the two of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uh-oh.

this is tough. I'm a huge fan of Fight Club and have been desperately awaiting this release. That said, $500 is a lot for something that isn't of the highest quality…

I'm going to have to think on this one.

More pictures are definitely needed.

I think we are all used to the 'first photo panic' mode.

Sadly I really don't think this applies here. This just looks bad, bad photo or not.

Yep...exactly...what he said...the only thing more sad than the first photo panic is the..."I was really looking forward to the figure or even worse have a non refundable deposit tied up in this figure so I am going to lie to myself, hope and pray for a miraculous change in the sculpt or photo from Annie Leibovitz that erases all of the figures obvious problems" panic.

Back