Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harrison Ford is the killer.

9pSZ0Q0.gif

Don't forget your IKEA Detolf case when displaying your Tyler Durden doll(s).

I'm not a fan of the film, but boy is that a well crafted figure. Nice to see something besides the Avengers too.

It's funny how I feel like such an idiot for buying this figure. It just goes to show how impressionable the character and film is. I'm worried every time I look at it on the shelf I'll think Tyler's smirking at me directly.

Just PO'd the special edition! this is way better than any custom ones I've seen so far!!!

Just PO'd! I love Marvel and DC as much as the next guy, but it is damn refreshing to see some variety. Do we think the release date of July will actually happen? If so that's pretty quick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The movie is 17 years old though. Your dumb fault if you haven't seen it yet. In fact if you haven't, i question your manhood.

Keep in mind that doesn't mean you have to like the movie.

Anyway, i need this figure, now.

I usually love David Fincher's films, but I remember despising the movie the first time I saw it thinking it was total garbage, a waste of two hours of my life, and that I'd never watch it again. For some reason I did watch it again and after seeing it many times since, I now count it among my favorite Fincher films.

And now I'm going to go buy the figure set. :slap

I am in CA and the cheapest so far is Hobby-Galaxy : $222.99 + Shipping and handling $1.85 + Shipping 7.99 + CA Tax 8.75% $19.51 = Total $252.34 and you have to pay shipping and 20% up front.
BBTS: $249.99 + shipping $5.50 = total $255.48 . BBTS you don't have to pay up front. I think I might just stick with BBTS order for couple bucks more in case I want to cancel before it comes out.

Wasn't 100% a fan of the way the paint looked in the announcement photos but it looks way better here under a more natural shot. :rock

13000352_1728925610713516_6898750291361823509_n.jpg

13015312_1728925614046849_8090109477713311756_n.jpg

Stunning. :clap My most anticipated figure(s) of the year.

After this complete home run, I am dying to see what they have planned next. An interview with Won Choi courtesy of Dave would be nice. Get the board talking about something other than DC/Marvel for a change.

Back