Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great work Xip! :clap They look terrific.

Holy Cow....

4 hours to open and futz all the boys....

I am a bit of a perfectionist for what I want them to look like,...but damn....I had to take several breaks....

UNFORTUNATELY, I do have to report a few more issues with my set.

1. Broken handle on ghost trap.
2. 3 clips broke on insertion.

Sad stuff, but man, do they look great on display, especially together. On the good side of thing my Winston does not have that red cast to the paint....took a few quick fun shots to share!

View attachment 384574

These plastic connectors have been around for 1/6 military figures for some time with reliable functionality. It sounds like some judicious cleanup of flash from the female side and perhaps a careful cleanup of the male side will make for a more functional buckle. I'll have to see if that fixes the issue.

Evolution of our Ghostbusters Action Figures (minus Diamond Select)
DSC_0857.jpg
DSC_0861.jpg
DSC_0874.jpg
IMG_2158.jpg

Sorry if it's been said already, but I thought I'd give you a head's up anyway.

Bluefin is about to get 100 more Blitzway Ghostbusters singles and they were already gobbled up by stores. So keep yer eyes open. More is on the way.

You email Bluefin - [email protected]. There should be a Bluefin sticker on the shipper box with the info. Basically you'll need to email them detailed pictures of:
1). The damage/defects
2). UPC barcode on the figure box
3). Bluefin sticker on the shipper box
4). The invoice

You won't have to deal with Blitzway or the retailer you purchased from. Initially I followed the first set of directions by emailing Bluefin then being prompted to email the retailer. Then the newest information came from John over at Flossie's (he contacted Blufin to confirm this first) and you just deal with Bluefin. The first email I sent them only contained (by accident) half of the information I mentioned they needed. So they told me once they received the rest, they would begin the process of getting my replacement parts. That was a little over a week ago. I haven't heard anything from them yet; but I'm guessing this is going to take about 2 months or so conservatively.
Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

It does take quite a long time to futz them. I was half expecting to have a Peter Zeddmore pic.
LOL, not today. but they are left alone all night....who knows what they could get up too..

Cool pics, xipotec. How'd you end up getting the buckles attached if they broke on insertion?
An old trick I use. A dab of low melt hot glue keeps the together. Hot glue works well on low melt and it totally removable with tweezers. Took a toothpick , touched it to the hot glue, touched the male end and inserted it. Two of my buckles broke completely off one male part....

All the glue does is give some thickness to the male part and it holds on place.

doubt it....I looked carefully with magnifiers......it its badly made very very cheap plastic..

You email Bluefin - [email protected]. There should be a Bluefin sticker on the shipper box with the info. Basically you'll need to email them detailed pictures of:
1). The damage/defects
2). UPC barcode on the figure box
3). Bluefin sticker on the shipper box
4). The invoice

You won't have to deal with Blitzway or the retailer you purchased from. Initially I followed the first set of directions by emailing Bluefin then being prompted to email the retailer. Then the newest information came from John over at Flossie's (he contacted Blufin to confirm this first) and you just deal with Bluefin. The first email I sent them only contained (by accident) half of the information I mentioned they needed. So they told me once they received the rest, they would begin the process of getting my replacement parts. That was a little over a week ago. I haven't heard anything from them yet; but I'm guessing this is going to take about 2 months or so conservatively.

Actually, the replacement parts should be coming with the extra 100 figures Bluefin is getting. And those are due in next week. Then it's just a matter of Bluefin getting the time and manpower to process any requests for replacements.

Holy Cow....

4 hours to open and futz all the boys....

I am a bit of a perfectionist for what I want them to look like,...but damn....I had to take several breaks....

UNFORTUNATELY, I do have to report a few more issues with my set.

1. Broken handle on ghost trap.
2. 3 clips broke on insertion.

Sad stuff, but man, do they look great on display, especially together. On the good side of thing my Winston does not have that red cast to the paint....took a few quick fun shots to share!

View attachment 384574
View attachment 384576
View attachment 384575
View attachment 384577
View attachment 384578
The handle on your ghost trap is on backwards.

I get my set sometime next week I believe.... I'm actually dreading getting the set due to the amount of issues!

I'm wondering if it's possible for a custom artist todo the belt buckles? The common sense thing would of been presculpted belt and attach velcro from the back so that you put the belt on from the back. That way it's hidden and you wouldn't have to undo the belt saving BW from the issue's!

QC for this is beyond insane!

Sorry if it's been said already, but I thought I'd give you a head's up anyway.

Bluefin is about to get 100 more Blitzway Ghostbusters singles and they were already gobbled up by stores. So keep yer eyes open. More is on the way.

Do you mean more is on the way other than the 100 singles?

I'd be interested to k ow how many of these Blitzway made in total.

The handle on your ghost trap is on backwards.

Lol, indeed it is....That’s the broken on....I just temp fixed with hot glue...

Dunno if they will ask for it in exchange, for the replacement...so for now just temp hot glue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having fun today with Egon and Slimer! The brilliant design by Blitzway made me able to use natural sunlight on Slimer's body as a fun effect on "Capturing Slimer!"

Capture slimer.jpg

Back