Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm actually dreading getting the set due to the amount of issues!

QC for this is beyond insane!

Just for some perspective, my set had no issues.

This forum has major self-selection bias, only people who had issues with their set are going to post about it. I'm sure there are hundreds (or thousands, at this point) whose sets had no issues.

That is awesome...

Thank you! :D

Nice shot!

Where's Venkman? Egon only said for him to shorten his stream, not turn off his stream all together.

Hahahaha, I have a space problem. So I opened Egon and Slimer first (those two are my faves), still got the rest in that big*ss box, thinkin where to put 'em.. XD

No issues with my 4-pack either, although getting all the packs to light up, did require a bit of fiddling. I think Ray came out best, followed by Egon. When the car comes, i think i will have to construct a Fire house backdrop, as the complete setup is going to require a dedicated shelf.

Had lil fun with photoshop, here's the edited version of the "Capturing Slimer" shot:

Capture slimer ario.jpg

did anyone get an answer from Bluefin about they broken parts?
Yes..kinda. I emailed them the other week and they replied and said that as soon as I send them the final pictures they needed; they can begin to process the replacements.

So I sent the final information to them and waiting to hear something back. I mentioned the other day it would have been awesome to receive a follow up email stating all my info looks good and I should be receiving the parts by (insert date here). One of my issues is a defective female ended buckle and I mentioned to them simply getting another buckle piece won't work - because that side of the strap is sewn together. So I would need a new proton pack or at least a new lower harness piece..which will be a pain in the 'should be unnecessary' a s s to switch out.

So yeah, received a reply and told they would begin the process when I send them the rest of the info, but no other emails after I did that.

Did anyone have this problem with Ray? I see no difference/reason as to why they included me two right hands. Will BW even do anything if I complain to them?

ZRRcjRU.jpg

Did anyone have this problem with Ray? I see no difference/reason as to why they included me two right hands. Will BW even do anything if I complain to them?

Contact Bluefin, they're handling all the replacement part issues.

Quoting for visibility

WHAT TO DO IF YOU NEED A REPLACEMENT PART

Sorry if this was mentioned already. I don't have time to sift through the thread to see.
People keep telling me that they are getting told to contact the store they bought their Ghostbusters from and that's wrong.

If you bought the Blitzway Ghostbusters Special Pack, 3-Pack or a single figure and you have a defective part that needs replacing, do this:

1. Take a photo of the defective part.
2. Take a photo of your invoice from the store you bought it from. Flossie's, Timewalker, etc.
3. Send both photos along with an explanation of the problem to [email protected]

They have a shipment of replacement parts on the way and they will deal with your problem directly

I imagine that those Soldier Story figures will never see the light of day...maybe they can scrap them since the head sculpts are apparently already out on EBay and focus on a line of high end replacement accessories that folks who have the Blitzway set can upgrade to if they wish.

The Soldier Story versions were doomed from the get-go, as they only previewed 2 figures. They shouldn't have wasted time and energy doing the remake ones, no-one cares about. If they previewed Stantz as well, they might have had a shot.

Got my reply from Bluefin RE: Broken parts...

"Hello Tyson,

Thank you so much for your email. The last thing we will need before we begin to process your request to confirm your shipping address. Your invoice said that your address is in Australia. If this is the case, we unfortunately won’t be able to help you with your request due to our company policy of not shipping replacement items outside of North America. Please do get back to us if the address is false and you live within North America so we can begin to process your request.

Thank you,
Bluefin Customer Service"

Okay. No worries. Thanks for nothing, I guess?

Maybe I can give them my mother's address in the states and have them sent there.

Got my reply from Bluefin RE: Broken parts...

"Hello Tyson,

Thank you so much for your email. The last thing we will need before we begin to process your request to confirm your shipping address. Your invoice said that your address is in Australia. If this is the case, we unfortunately won’t be able to help you with your request due to our company policy of not shipping replacement items outside of North America. Please do get back to us if the address is false and you live within North America so we can begin to process your request.

Thank you,
Bluefin Customer Service"

Okay. No worries. Thanks for nothing, I guess?

Maybe I can give them my mother's address in the states and have them sent there.

WTF? So they don't send replacement parts to the UK either? Jesus.

Back