Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

I think we are seeing the result of bad batches...... Likley BW is using several different suppliers to creat components on the figures......

If just one of those suppliers screws the pooch, an entire batch must wait for replacement parts....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As much as I want them, I'm okay with waiting as long as its due to them making sure they take the time to make the figures correctly. Although it would be really nice to have them in-hand by Halloween.

As much as I want them, I'm okay with waiting as long as its due to them making sure they take the time to make the figures correctly. Although it would be really nice to have them in-hand by Halloween.

Indeed. My advice to some of you Guys (and I include myself) is to CHILL. This is an Epic and Prolific order for BW, they want to get it right and we're lucky to be getting these at all. And they're gonna be pretty good.

Well, the delays have been.....interesting. I've just picked up Batman (Returns), ordered Wonder Woman locally before she sells out, and will have enough saved for Doctor Strange before The 'Busters arrive. So, I'm actually pretty chuffed! Silver lining and all that.[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is starting to take the fun out of it a bit for me now. Christ, even Ripley has now been released lol

When these arrive at your door it'll be like Christmas morning again.

And the delays are not unreasonable. Remember there are really 4 products here, not 1.

Well the problem is, if you keep supporting this way of doing things by these new 1/6 companys....they will be even more "relax" in the way they do this figure release thing, I am a big fan of Ghostbusters and was really looking forward to this, had the 3 pack....will cancel my last preorder, if these companys want my money...and the money of a lot of collectors...they better begin to clean their act in term of producing and releasing their products and even more, letting know their client base the reality of the status of production and delivery..and actualy have a product in stock...by the sound of things these are not even in full production!!!...so I think maybe by 2049...we could have the preorder of the Ecto-1...really can care less if these turn out "great" ....mmmm...if they are still working on them, while Blitzway let all to believe they where already made and in a ship container inbound to the USA/collectors hands....mmmm....sound like a Molecule8 101 bussines tactics....IF they turn out great...fine...all of those who finally get them will enjoy them until the next best thing come along and I will be happy for them, this is what the hobby is all about, sharring and fun....and I will find another great figure(s) that are already available, and will give me the satisfaction of the collecting world of 1/6.

My full admiration and congratulations on how Timewalker Toys is handling this,simply first class and real care to the customer, they have been a favorite of mine for quite sometime, now even more.

Well said that man ! agree with everything you have said, i cancelled these few week ago & used the cash for way better things, I said something similar months back, you start giving them unlimited time to release stuff there gonna think hmmmm no rush next time

It's not Blitzway's first rodeo, unlike Molecule8.

I hardly think they're sitting back relaxing, but rather overcoming issues with a large and complex release. They know the quality that's expected, and the fallout when things don't turn out right. Or even when people panic over bad photos.

What would you rather have - sub-par figures now, or better quality later?

Well said that man ! agree with everything you have said, i cancelled these few week ago & used the cash for way better things, I said something similar months back, you start giving them unlimited time to release stuff there gonna think hmmmm no rush next time

So, basically, you didn't even want these in the first place.

When these arrive at your door it'll be like Christmas morning again.

And the delays are not unreasonable. Remember there are really 4 products here, not 1.

Exactly! There could be one small issue with Ray and they do not have the option of releasing the others with out him...4 figures...simultaneous release...makes sense to me...

I assume anybody cancelling didn't want them that badly in the first place. It's been over a year since pre-order, what's a few more weeks?

Some of those complaining would moan just as much had they been released already with flaws and issues.

I've just accepted delays are part of this hobby. HT are no different, Ripley, Hulkbuster, Wonder Woman have had huge delays.

Bummer it's delayed... but I just have to be content that they are being released at all. And as others have said I'm sure all 4 coming at once has caused some of the delays, but I'd prefer that to them only releasing 3 of the 4 characters.

They just need to tease a few pictures, or just something of interest!. The guys who do the Lord Of The Rings figures interact so much more with their customers. Constantly showing in development pictures and asking for suggestions. That's a company who knows how to engage with its fan base!

I'm okay waiting if it means the figures are awesome. I don't want a bunch of major issues to pop up. I really don't. Like others are saying, it could be a situation where one character has a problem or some of their accessories don't work and rather than just release the one or two of the guys who are finished, they're waiting till they work all issues out to put them all out. Nothing wrong with that.

Basically the wait for most figures in this hobby is at least a year from Proto and release ....sometime much much longer...

It's not fair to compare this to Ripley.....if you want to do that, look at the overall wait since Proto was revealed...

A year is not a long wait for a single figure....never mind 4.

Hell I am waiting over 2 years for the AWIL statue...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is and is not 4 separate figures. The only real differences is the headsculpts. The packs and uniforms are ultimately the same so they only have to design one for all 4.

Man, I wonder how many posts will be in this thread before any new photos show up. Im calling it at 700.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Back