Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There will be no GB2 figures guys.

Not…..gonna……happen. At least from BW.

New film will be the only license they have….so if it appears in the new film WITHOUT a credit in the end that acknowledges a license borrowed….then and only then, will it be an “Afterlife” product.

Blitzway are probably still trying to make their money back on the mass of moulds required to make Ecto-1, and Afterlife gives them a chance to get more use out of them.

I'd think it's doubtful they'll produce 1/6 figures from the film as well. The film wasn't that great, and the kids were the main characters and the ones interacting with the car for the most part.

Yeah if we were ever going to get GB2 figures it probably would have been shortly after the first ones were made. I don't see BW wanting to revisit it now when the movie isn't nearly as iconic as the original.

There will be no GB2 figures guys.

Not…..gonna……happen. At least from BW.

New film will be the only license they have….so if it appears in the new film WITHOUT a credit in the end that acknowledges a license borrowed….then and only then, will it be an “Afterlife” product.
Exactly what I said a week ago. As per me asking if they'll remake or make more GB figs of the original 1980's gang... it ain't gonna happen -- again -- directly from Blitzway

Companies lie all the time. Anyhow, in two years it will be the 40th anniversary of the first film, so someone might make figures...or not.

Also, Blitzway said no reissues, but figures with new headsculpts with different expressions would be a new product, which they might make according to that email.

Last edited:
Match Hot Toys 1/6 size
Make Winston’s head bigger
BETTER PAINT APPS
Correctly coloured suits
Accessories that don’t break

Companies lie all the time. Anyhow, in two years it will be the 40th anniversary of the first film, so someone might make figures...or not.

Also, Blitzway said no reissues, but figures with new headsculpts with different expressions would be a new product, which they might make according to that email.

5dQU1Hy.gif

I won't be seeing the new movie until Friday, but I would be down with the aged Ghostbusters. Would also be down for the 89 team in either the navy blue or regular suits, or a re-release of the original 84 figures. I have a set, but it would allow people that didn't get them the first time around to get them, and it would give me an opportunity to buy more for some customization.

Some terror dogs would be nice. I really would be interested in anything from the first two films, but I doubt Blitzway are gonna go too far past the main team

I have the 84 Ecto-1, so I won't be getting an Afterlife Ecto. The gunner seat is kinda neat, but I have no real desire to own it. The 84 Ecto already takes up too much space, and, even though my wife encouraged me to get it, I'm not too sure she would be too impressed with a second three-foot car in the house. Hell, I actually have more of an attachment to the Ecto-1A than the Ecto-1, and even that would be a hard sell for me at this price point and size. The Afterlife Ecto, for me, isn't even a consideration. Especially, if what I hear is true, and the original crew doesn't have much interaction with it in the movie.

I'm currently working on converting a spare pack I have to a Spengler pack. Eagle eyes may also notice some trap holsters and LifeGard IIs in the background. Probably gonna do some runs of those soon. And by "probably" I mean "definitely am." Just a question of how big the runs are gonna be.

IN5TqLRl.png

Back