Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dumb question but once the belly strap is buckled how fragile is it to unbuckle?

If you only have one insert on the male end slid in, then actually not fragile at all. Haven't tried unbuckling one though where it had both slid in like it should.

Just got my set, overall I am blown away and only a couple small issues. Quick question, how loose/floppy are the legs and arms on your figures? Two of my three can’t hold their arms out sideways at all :/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The legs on mine are pretty tight. The arms I would say are a bit loose, but I attribute that more to just suit restriction. They don't really go out to a perfect 90 degree angle and hold, they slowly start sliding back down a bit to maybe a 45 degree angle and stop there, but they don't just flop back down to the figure's sides.

I use the stands a little different but seem to work well.

rxFHWPO.jpg

They don't have the parts that seem to be breaking the most for many people, which are the trap and the pack waist belt buckles. Though I wouldn't expect them to sell the latter by themselves without having to buy the entire proton pack.

Got mine.

Stantz sculpt and Venkman jump suit?

Was considering getting another proton pack but at $70 from toy anxiety, I think I will pass.

If you only have one insert on the male end slid in, then actually not fragile at all. Haven't tried unbuckling one though where it had both slid in like it should.

The legs on mine are pretty tight. The arms I would say are a bit loose, but I attribute that more to just suit restriction. They don't really go out to a perfect 90 degree angle and hold, they slowly start sliding back down a bit to maybe a 45 degree angle and stop there, but they don't just flop back down to the figure's sides.

Yeah mine are legit floppy. I guess it should be alright, not sure I'd ever pose them like that anyway I suppose, and they can hold a pose with the arm straight out in front of the body.

Otherwise the only issues I've run into mostly involve the packs: Venkman's proton pack has a slightly loose handle and the wand barely stays attached to the pack when hooked onto the side. Not sure if it's worth trying to get a replacement for. At least the lights work with no issue. For Ray's proton pack I had to insert some folded up aluminum foil inside the battery compartment to get enough pressure on the batteries for it to power up. Anyone know if that should cause a long term issue? Also, my Venkman's jumpsuit is a noticeably more yellow color than Ray and Egon, is that normal?

Kinda want to get an extra venkman jumpsuit for sliming purposes but I suppose that is best left to someone who knows what they are doing. I would love to see someone else marshmallow up these guys!

Yeah mine are legit floppy. I guess it should be alright, not sure I'd ever pose them like that anyway I suppose, and they can hold a pose with the arm straight out in front of the body.

Otherwise the only issues I've run into mostly involve the packs: Venkman's proton pack has a slightly loose handle and the wand barely stays attached to the pack when hooked onto the side. Not sure if it's worth trying to get a replacement for. At least the lights work with no issue. For Ray's proton pack I had to insert some folded up aluminum foil inside the battery compartment to get enough pressure on the batteries for it to power up. Anyone know if that should cause a long term issue? Also, my Venkman's jumpsuit is a noticeably more yellow color than Ray and Egon, is that normal?

My Venkman's suit appears the same color as the rest. All have a slight dirty effect to them though. Regarding the wand that barely stays attached to the pack, I'm thinking perhaps you could stick some double sided tape into the groove on the wand where it latches onto the proton pack, and that may aid in helping it stay securely on the pack (if you know you want to pretty much pose him with the wand on the pack). The wands potentially not fitting snug onto the pack anymore is something I've considered that could perhaps happen if you keep taking them on and off, on and off, and that's something you don't want to happen because those wands just spring off if they aren't detached carefully.

The only loose joint I can think of in my whole set is Winston's right arm. I wish it had more resistance, but it's not floppy per se. I thought about grabbing another body, but given the joint, you might be able to pop the elbow off and screw it tighter.

My Venkman's suit appears the same color as the rest. All have a slight dirty effect to them though. Regarding the wand that barely stays attached to the pack, I'm thinking perhaps you could stick some double sided tape into the groove on the wand where it latches onto the proton pack, and that may aid in helping it stay securely on the pack (if you know you want to pretty much pose him with the wand on the pack). The wands potentially not fitting snug onto the pack anymore is something I've considered that could perhaps happen if you keep taking them on and off, on and off, and that's something you don't want to happen because those wands just spring off if they aren't detached carefully.

Yeah that's what I figured. I ordered another jumpsuit off TA, I'll just keep whichever matches my other two best and sell the other I suppose.

And yeah, I will try to see if it's possible to tighten that shoulder joint once I have it undressed.

Looks like toy anxiety sold all of their proton packs except the Winston packs. Not sure if the packs for all 4 are the same or if they weathered them differently based on who's pack it is.

Back