Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like on TA, people were after proton packs, daughter boards, Egon glasses, utility belts and traps the most.

Thanks for heads up about TA. I was able to snag quite a few of the gloved hands I am going to use for my GB2 bashes.

What's your plan for assembling those with regards to the jumpsuits and the sculpts? Are you going to use the BW sculpts for Venkman, Stantz and Spengler?

Even though they only had them in a few scenes, I'd want those in the purple jumpsuits just to further differentiate them from the GB1 figures.

What's your plan for assembling those with regards to the jumpsuits and the sculpts? Are you going to use the BW sculpts for Venkman, Stantz and Spengler?

Even though they only had them in a few scenes, I'd want those in the purple jumpsuits just to further differentiate them from the GB1 figures.

I have the spencer GB heads I used for my GB1 bash before these BW ones came out. I have the grey suited Matty figures I’m gonna put those sculpts on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah ok, that will look pretty cool. Would be nice to see those and the BW GB1 figures in the same shot.

And are the suits dark grey? They always looked purple to me in the film. :lol

My four singles have arrived! I took them out for some quick photos. Completely in love and totally a kid again. My only regret was being unable to get the accessories from the three or four pack. Amazing figures!

gb1.jpg

gb2.jpg

gb3.jpg

gb4.jpg

gb5.jpg

gb6.jpg

gb7.jpg

If it hasn't already, your proton wand will fly off like a cruise missile if you dislodge it from the hook.

My four singles have arrived! I took them out for some quick photos. Completely in love and totally a kid again. My only regret was being unable to get the accessories from the three or four pack. Amazing figures!

View attachment 382427

View attachment 382428

View attachment 382429

View attachment 382430

View attachment 382431

View attachment 382432

View attachment 382433

I feel the same way!! I received mine on Sunday and have only opened Peter and he alone amazes me. I’ll be honest it brings back “existing feelings” that I remember from the early days of collecting 12” figures. Mind you the excitement could also be coming from the subject matter…GHOSTBUSTERS!!! A subject matter I have loved since a kid.

Seriously. I almost had a heart attack 4 or 5 times when that thing shot off Egon’s pack. It took some serious futzing of the hose to keep it on.

It really should of been magnetic to attach.

Working on Ray at the moment...specifically getting his trap attached to his belt.

Getting there..:)
YxfQUdG.jpg

Seriously. I almost had a heart attack 4 or 5 times when that thing shot off Egon’s pack. It took some serious futzing of the hose to keep it on.

Same here. I futzed the hoses to even more less drape/fall for each character the way they looked during the Gozer encounter, but it required sort of twisting and turning the wand before attaching it to the pack to get the hose to want to naturally bend in that particular direction without giving any or much resistance. I think they're pretty secure, but I just hope one of them doesn't decide to spring free in the detolf.

It really should of been magnetic to attach.

No kidding. Would have been way more convenient. They should have taken a page out of HT's book with AoU Captain America and the magnetic shield.

Just my luck I can't get Rays pack to light up. Even tried a little tinfoil trick I read. I'll pick up newer batteries tomorrow and check all four. Sucky.

What’s everyone using to have the cigarettes in the mouth?

Back