Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick eye and face touch up. For some reason I can't get it to look like it does in hand. These figures have been the most difficult to shoot.
JQRabo7.jpg

The eye touchup makes all the difference. The sculpt is certainly there I think, not 100% but it's there, it just needs to be emphasized with proper colors and tones.

Ok, my ghost trap arrived broken. Can I use any type of “super glue” to repair it or is there a specific one that is recommended?
345a5eae01d628a21d0c94e2affc4ae0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey! That's the chair from the 3R/DiD WWII German desk set! I have that....use it with that fat fu ck Herman Goering.

Good eye - you're exactly right! I've gotten a lot of use out of that desk and chair over the years. I used it because it just looked more appropriate to the 80's than any other chair I had on hand.

No bicep swivel? Come on. These figures being covered from neck to toe should have the most articulated body possible. It's all hidden, so no excuse to not have it. Anyone have pics of the bodies themselves?

I received my Winston today, and he actually does seem to have a bicep swivel; however, either there isn't one on the other three or it's just extremely stiff.

Is anyone's proton pack waist belt buckles reversed on their Ray? I just noticed it on mine.

My Winston has reverse buckles from what the other three are. :lol

Quick eye and face touch up. For some reason I can't get it to look like it does in hand. These figures have been the most difficult to shoot.
View attachment 382246

That looks awesome! Your touch up demonstrates how the likeness in this sculpt I think is very much there, it's just missing a few minor details to be 100% Murray. I also concur regarding these figures not quite looking in photos the way they do in hand. In hand, the paint apps look much more detailed than what they come across in images.

Just got my set, overall I am blown away and only a couple small issues. Quick question, how loose/floppy are the legs and arms on your figures? Two of my three can’t hold their arms out sideways at all :/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So I received Z today. Figure is in great condition (just like the other three). The only blemish is his trap is a bit difficult to open, but Ray's opens easily, so no big deal. His pack waist strap buckle was in the best condition of all of them but I still initially had a difficult time putting it on, as it initially wouldn't go in despite the fairly large slit. Had to take an exacto knife and scrape some plastic out to make it just wide enough to go in and it finally went in without any breakage. The color is indeed a bit too dark, but he does look better in hand than what comes across in photos. Despite being a bit too dark of paint app, mine didn't appear to have the burnt reddish tint when exposed to direct bright light when I tested it. Like I did with the other three, I futzed with him and adjusted and arranged the placement of everything to look how he did during the Gozer encounter, which included the removal of the walkie talkie and the two carabiner attachments on his belt, as well as looping the catheter hose through the loop on his jumpsuit.

Just some crappy iPhone pics:

image.jpg

image.jpg
"It's a girl."

image.jpg
"It's Gozer."

image.jpg
"I thought Gozer was a man."

image.jpg
"Well whatever it is it's gotta get by us. Go get her, Ray!"

I received my Winston today, and he actually does seem to have a bicep swivel; however, either there isn't one on the other three or it's just extremely stiff.

My Winston has reverse buckles from what the other three are. :lol

That looks awesome! Your touch up demonstrates how the likeness in this sculpt I think is very much there, it's just missing a few minor details to be 100% Murray. I also concur regarding these figures not quite looking in photos the way they do in hand. In hand, the paint apps look much more detailed than what they come across in images.

It isn't difficult but you can reverse the buckle by removing the butt pad off the pack. It's just very time consuming.

I figured as much, but I just decided it wasn't really a big deal. Fighting with the buckles themselves is stressful as it is already. :lol

Did someone say the standard crotch grabber didnt work well with these either? Want to make sure they're secure before dropping some dough on them.

Back