Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Yeah I think mainly because they didn't want the comparison game to start....Proto vs production yadda yadda...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me there are 2 potential reasons why they didn't show the figures at SDCC.

2. These are pretty much sold out everywhere. So they would want to simply avoid people asking "where can i get these" ?

For the 4 figures individually I have not found this to be the case...the 3 pack & 4 pack with exclusives, yes.

They did show some of the figures with the Ecto 1. At least Peter and Winston.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

They did show some of the figures with the Ecto 1. At least Peter and Winston.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Yeah but we're those Proto? Or Production? And could you even tell the difference if you are there?

I think its bad form on blitzways company. I have last payment next week and still cant see final product thats suppose to be on the way to us very soon.

I think its bad form on blitzways company. I have last payment next week and still cant see final product thats suppose to be on the way to us very soon.

What makes you think they are on the way? LOLz

I think thy may still show them soon...

What makes you think they are on the way? LOLz

I think thy may still show them soon...

My last e-mail was they were on the way to us is why. Also FB message yes blitzway will be released in August but may take little while to get to u.s was qoute message from talking to thier FB Page.

Also read interesting story they might CGI EGON in next movie if done correctly and approved to do him correctly was FB story.

"Oh boy! I read it on the internet, it must be true!"

Did i say was true it was just a story from IGN & FB good god your cynicism its sad dude ,Lighten up.:duff :lol Your a sad TROLL.:lol

Last edited:

So random having them as they are, tarting around the car. Would of expected a more dynamic, all four posed together in front of the car type thing . Either way, everything looks fantastic!

Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

These were shared by Jon Deak in One Sixth Soxiety. He couldn't get pics of all the figures, because some of them were in the car, but from what he could see, he said the sculpts and paint applications are spot on, and we are going to be very happy. And yes, these were the final production pieces that were on display. Also said they should be shipping out within the next few weeks. Hell and yes.
1774fae3cc5b38cdb2123e0bc781b214.jpg
dfbbb59ac7e0fba48a1303d081d60865.jpg
9314afca17c7870166fd966e46bdada4.jpg

:yess: So nice to finally see some close up pics of the figures. These guys can't get here soon enough!

they do look good but in a Star Trek Mirror Mirror way... the likeness is there for sure but they look moody or pissed off....:frank

Back