Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Well they figures are there....wonder if those are the proto's or production ones...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that dash still needs work.'59s have more chrome on the dash than that.

Not bashing it at all I think it's superb.And I could be wrong, probably the '59 commercial chassis didn't have all the whistles and bangs the luxury versions did.

Especially when there are custom figures for sale right now in the 1-2 thousand dollar range.

This hobby is definitely getting out of hand.

Ecto 1 looks awesome! Figures looked great in it to me! Fortunately I don't have the dilemma of trying to determine if it's 1K worth of awesome because I don't collect cars!

So the bashing of the car begins. In fairness it took longer than I though.
It doesn't look like a thousand dollar collectible. The vehicles I named by Hot Toys all look more impressive and were considerably less money.

The lady told me around $1000 but hopefully a little less. They want to make it affordable. Considering how big it is, around a thousand isn't crazy to me.

It doesn't look like a thousand dollar collectible. The vehicles I named by Hot Toys all look more impressive and were considerably less money.

I have both the 89 and Delorean and Ecto looks like there is far more work in it. And its a bigger vehicle than both.

Can someone there ask the booth staff for dimensions of this thing or take rough measurements themselves? Surprised this info isn't out there yet.

Peter Venkman standing next to Ecto-1! :panic:

We need better pictures

20139955_1969270319972542_4682823626849039314_n - Cópia.jpg

Ok so I just watch Marlo's video and the lady says it's around about $1000!
Not sure if this was posted!

If its under a Grand i'm in with car payments i'll make it. I dont see anyone else doing this in 1/6 unless somewhere down the line R.C companys see our Fandom and cash in lol. Anyway have we seen any soldier story GHostbuster sightings ???

I haven't seen the ss since PO!

On the upside I'm really impressed with the Proton Packs on Blitzway set!
The blue meter works as it does in the film! :panic::panic:

Prefacing this comment because a less expensive Ecto-1 is the better for everyone but HT released a plastic 7 bay hall of armor for $799 USD and sold through it like hot cakes. Taking into account that was several years ago now.

For a brand new license Blitzway is paying handsomely for and coupling with the embrace to buy high end pop culture merch as of late, this piece at a grand should not be sticker shock. If they are smart, it would be $999 cause that fourth digit is a whole set of mental special olympics for people to get over. Comparing this vehicle with interior lights and detail, a fully cast engine and all the topside greebles this to me is a far more complex car to build than any of the hot toys vehicles out today. (I own all 4 cars)

The casting precision is going to be important for such a curvy vehicle and the cost to produce this from cast and labor would most likely be more today for sure. Especially with increased labor costs for such a special project from build to painting and licensing.

With that said, I'm giving zero F bucks on the cost. It will be mine and display with the team in all of its glory.

Please make with long plug in and or remote would be nice. I doubt i'd ever display all 4 in it lol. Lets spend a grand on 4 figures hiding in a car i cant see ,just quick pics once in a while. If anyone get the knock off heads after they get out with the mattel suits would be the plan if knock offs do follow after release. I dont doubt some one will be Mad crazy enough to build the fire house for it eventually.:lol Now HURRY HELL UP and Lets Run some RED LIGHTS!!!!!

Last edited:

They must have added him after I went there this morning. :mad: I'd have liked to have seen it close up with a figure.

Back