BLADE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Irish gangster the Punisher is after in the first half of Daredevil Season 2 was also Thor's grandfather. There have been a couple different instances of actors playing multiple characters in the franchise.

Marvel is kind of ridiculous at this point they just flash a name of the character and the fans lose it. They didn't even say if this was a movie or TV show both of which have been done before with the exception of blade 1 everything else sucked .

So not sure what we are getting.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Disney apparently considered a white actor for the new Blade, and when the social media backlash triggered #notmyblade, a Disney division responded sarcastically on Twitter by saying that British born people like Blade can also be white and inferring those who have a problem with it are racist, but then acquiesced.

EDIT: Sorry, wrong franchise:monkey3

Marvel is kind of ridiculous at this point they just flash a name of the character and the fans lose it. They didn't even say if this was a movie or TV show both of which have been done before with the exception of blade 1 everything else sucked .

So not sure what we are getting.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It’s a movie.

Guessing by this casting the Netflix shows are no longer considered MCU canon. Such a waste of time now.

Never was. I wouldn't consider them a waste of time. Some good stuff out of Daredevil, JJ S1 and LC S1. Not sure if Feige was planning on doing anything with them in the first place. And same with Ghost Rider in AoS and now going to Hulu.

As much as this announcement rules, the film is probably going to be mandated by Disney to be PG-13. If that's the case, talk about a kick in the a$$. Of all the upcoming MCU films that need to be a hard R, this should be a no-brainer. Maybe it will be if we get that R rated MCU Deadpool like they said. I'm not holding my breath though.

This is exciting. I hope they go all out and keep it from being and average pg13 superhero movie as much as they can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do love how high Feige and Marvel Studios are collectively flying right now. Oh, we just casually rolled out a two-time Oscar winner to add to our already gigantic collection of talent? Eh. No biggie.

They could have not gotten anyone better than Ali

House of Cards
True Detective
Moonlight
Luke Cage
Greenbook

he owns every movie he's in, this is fantastic.

I do love how high Feige and Marvel Studios are collectively flying right now. Oh, we just casually rolled out a two-time Oscar winner to add to our already gigantic collection of talent? Eh. No biggie.

Success is like a huge magnet it attracts that level of talent but even then it is still quite amazing the pull the MCU magnet is having in the industry.

WB also has a magnet that fits on my fridge lol

Hopefully they open the movie with Snipes Blade passing the torch to Ali.

How?

Beats the hell out of me just do it lol

Ali went to Feige with the idea about this film. He just wanted to play Blade. Considering it seems half the movies being released these days are connected to the MCU, it's no wonder A list actors are trying to get in on it. Get in with Disney and you'll have work.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Success is like a huge magnet it attracts that level of talent but even then it is still quite amazing the pull the MCU magnet is having in the industry.

WB also has a magnet that fits on my fridge lol

It is quite remarkable to see these actors & actresses flock to comic book roles. It wasn't that long ago that most of them would say such fare was beneath them. But the way the genre is dominating the box office, it's probably the only way they can afford to maintain their lifestyles plus be able to act in their low budget Indies and off-Broadway vanity projects. :lol

Back