Blade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kadrik

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I know the Wesley Snipes Blade has been released. Like a few fans I missed it. Just discovered Hot Toys. I just wanted to request a re-release as maybe a dx figure or a Blade 1 figure.

.....and if I can piggyback here......what about more from the franchise? I have gotten Abigail Whistler...but what about Hannibal King, Drake, Reinhardt, The Nightstalkers, Danica Talos.....and for crying out loud, Abraham Whistler himself!

I am pretty sure sideshow has nothing to do with what Hot Toys makes. Maybe contact Hot Toys.

Blade PF would be Awesome but has to be Wesley. I really hope they do because I just sold all 25 of my hot toys but kept Keaton and Nicholson batman figures until they are made into PF. Had to choose between hot toys and Pfs so I went pf

I am pretty sure sideshow has nothing to do with what Hot Toys makes. Maybe contact Hot Toys.

I sent Hot Toys a message about two weeks ago. You would think given the demand on ebay they would want to re-release him so they make some money off the demand. However, not sure they really listen. I sent them message a few weeks back about a dk joker figure with a broken knee joint and I have yet to hear back from them on how to fix it. I know I can just get a body and swap the parts, but I kind of wanted some clarification on if I need a certain body or if any body works.

Back