Blade Runner 2049 (October 6th, 2017) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well as much as I was exited that villeneuve was going to direct, after seeing it another time I kinda regrets that Scott did not directed it.
He may have gone full retard with covenant script wise but with 2046 script and his skills it would have been quite a sequel.
I love a lot of stuff but I cannot past beyond some of the poor production design choices.
What an awesome/dissapointing movie...

Poor production design? :dunno

There had to be a different visual style since 30 years had passed, and an 80's retro-futuristic look would have made absolutely no sense considering the backstory for this sequel nor would it have been interesting, the updated visuals feel and look like a natural progression and extension from the first one.

Yep. They brought back Syd Mead (who designed all the buildings for the 1982 film) to design Las Vegas since a dirty bomb went off many years prior leaving the city frozen with architecture more reminiscent of the original film as opposed to Los Angeles that continued to evolve. Just a brilliant production from beginning to end.

This movie is simply a breathtaking accomplishment. I am constantly in awe of it's production.

I'm so glad that there is two months between BR 2049 and TLJ because otherwise I'm sure that the latter would have suffered greatly in comparison to the former (which it probably still will but at least the comparisons won't be so immediate.) I still remember how watching Ex Machina three days before AoU pretty much killed my initial enjoyment of AoU.

It’s still a box office failure....which tells you alit about the film going public....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seein' one trailer or an article is all I need to get interested or disineterested in a movie.
Maybe that's considered oldschool nowadays, who knows.

Seein' one trailer on an article is all I need to get interested or disineterested in a movie.
Maybe that's considered oldschool nowadays, who knows.

It is...nowadays they gotta be led like the pied piper ...a movie poster at one time got one to see a film in the beautiful old days

Exactly my point like 50 pages ago.

I'm glad this bombed.

Now we just gotta wait another 30 years for a worthy sequel.

Blessing in disguise eh? Buying a new 65 inch HDTV this month.....

Was hoping BR would be out on DVD by Xmas so I can make that the base for calibration

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back