Black Widow (July 9, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow (November 6, 2020)

A lot of you complain about phones in theatres. Is that more of a US thing? I don't see it in the Frozen North.

A lot of you complain about phones in theatres. Is that more of a US thing? I don't see it in the Frozen North.

Yes the younger generation cant sit through a movie without looking at their phones. Hell a group of them will be sitting at a table but instead of talking to each other they are texting or facebooking each other. Some people in the us have actually been shot and killed inside the theater by some crazy fool they pissed off cause they are using thier stupid phones- its that bad in both cases the crazy person thats willing to kill over that and the stupid kid who cannot stay off his phone

FINAL-BLACK-WIDOW_TRAILER_TASKMASTER_RUNS_BLACK-WIDOW_PROGRAM_RED-ROOM_MARVEL-STUDIOS_.jpg

Yeah I think movie theaters are done. They were losing money before the pandemic. Drive ins will be coming back is my guess.

I guess the movie execs feel after the vaccine(s) is out we will be back to normal, but I dont think thats going to happen for years. 25% of americans allegedly wont even get the vaccine, even if it were free.

Yeah I think movie theaters are done. They were losing money before the pandemic. Drive ins will be coming back is my guess.

I guess the movie execs feel after the vaccine(s) is out we will be back to normal, but I dont think thats going to happen for years. 25% of americans allegedly wont even get the vaccine, even if it were free.

Lol at the anti vaxers. Do they not realize if it wasnt for the rest of us who do get vaccinated they would get all these crazy diseases. I say we pick a state and put all the anti vaxers there. When someone travels in from a foreign country carrying measles or mumps or even polio they can have fun with that- i bet theyd all be lining up for a vaccine then. They basically use vaxers as their shield, they cannot get these diseases cause of heard immunity through the vaxers. Yet all they do is criticize them, to hell with them lol. They are a bunch of hypocrites, they dont care that our president was treated with a drug produced from aborted fetuses, they still support him but get their panties in a massive bunch when presented with a vaccine that is made with them lol

Of course they are anti they dont need the shots cause we do it for them- real brave. I like to see them do the same when they dont have all of us vaxers around to protect them

Just put BW and WW on their respective streaming channels already especially BW i’m dying to see who TM is already even though we all already know who it is or at the very least have our suspicions I just need that confirmation lol

Seriously I don’t want to wait anymore take my $30 Disney I will pay that in a heartbeat lets do it.

The movie is just not worth the extra year wait.

Last edited:

Ive been saying this since april lol. Both disney and warner are crazy they need to forget theaters and just stream away then sell 4k steelbooks galore. If and when theatres open they just need to bite the bullet and release them Simultaneously for on demand steaming and in theaters. Its the only way to ensure they make decent money- theyd cornor the market, people who want to go to theaters will and the rest will stay home and spend 30 a pop then 30 again to buy on 4k. If they just do theater only they will be missing out on a significant amount of revenue from all the people who no longer interested In theaters after covid or that simply choose to wait for it to release on disk or streaming services a few months later

Ive been saying this since april lol. Both disney and warner are crazy they need to forget theaters and just stream away then sell 4k steelbooks galore. If and when theatres open they just need to bite the bullet and release them Simultaneously for on demand steaming and in theaters. Its the only way to ensure they make decent money. You cornor the market, people who want to go to theaters will and the rest will stay home and spend 30 a pop then 30 again to buy on 4k. If they just do theater they will be missing out on all the people who stay at home and wait for home release

Since i’m not the one burdened with the 300 million dollar loan with interest I totally agree with you lol

Since i?m not the one burdened with the 300 million dollar loan with interest I totally agree with you lol

Studios can make the same amount of money with simultaneous releases. Its theater owners that dont want that, but they have no bargaining power left. If it was up to studios we would have gotten simultaneous releases years ago when streaming took off. Why do you think theaters tried to sue over trolls 2, because its theaters that take it in the ass not the studios, but covid already stuck a huge fat one in their asses that they cant get out- so for them they either accept it or die out thats the choice they have left. No more exclusivity rights in “theaters only“ or coming exclusively to a theater near year

You are failing to understand that the studios ALREADY make a ton of money post theatrical why would they want to throw away the super lucrative theatrical earnings.

You make it sound as if post theatrical is something new for the studios.

You are failing to understand that the studios ALREADY make a ton of money post theatrical why would they want to throw away the super lucrative theatrical earnings.

You make it sound as if post theatrical is something new for the studios.

Im not talking about post theatrical im talking about simultaneous releases- new movies are released in theaters and at home on demand ($30 movie rental) at the same time- then they can still have post theatrical/on demand run where people can buy the movies like they do now. Doing this allows movies studios to maximize thier profits during covid, its not the studios job to ensure movie theaters survive- its the governments job. If studios cant make money in theaters only well to hell with theater companies, they have no leg to stand on- its either they agree to a simultaneous release structure or disappear.

Theaters do not need exclusivity rights for 3 months in order for studios to make bank- its the theaters themselves that wont make nearly as much which is why they are against simultaneous releases- all they care about is their 2-3 month exclusivity rights so they can rip off the maximum number of people with their overpriced candy, water and popcorn as well as maximizing their % take of the total box office sales. Studios cant stay frozen or on hold like this much longer before they start doing this otherwise the industry itself will be in jeopardy. Disney and warner are only holding out in order to not piss off theaters like universal Studios did, to show they are trying to honor the agreement but at some point theaters will have to agree to different terms cause this isnt going to work for the studios in the long run. If studios go out of business theaters wont have jack **** anyway

Avengers: Endgame Black Widow Hot Toys head sculpt on Phicen/TBL S25B seamless body. Still need to buy blue tack, only used thin foam so the head's floppy. I really need a 1/6 bike and extra boots. :D

50544860583_31a651fd02_k.jpg

Nice bash! :clap

Jessica Jones is going to be pissed when she realizes her jacket is missing...

:lol

I think it is pretty obvious that you can make more buck in controllable theaters than digitally, where it can be recorded digitally. Question is, will the public be there in droves like it was pre-covid? Even with distribution of a vaccine?

I think it is pretty obvious that you can make more buck in controllable theaters than digitally, where it can be recorded digitally. Question is, will the public be there in droves like it was pre-covid? Even with distribution of a vaccine?

I won't. It's a virus and outbreaks move in cycles - take a while to bank down. Miss the h3ll out of Alamo Drafthouse but not gonna race to a theater for a while. Even with a vaccine it's gonna take time.

Re BW whatever losses Marvel takes - IMO they should just release the film for a fee. Too much time is dragging by. Chop it up and add it to the streaming series or something. Sooner or later they're gonna raise D+ prices - so raise the price 1$ a month. They could've done that with Mando + BW and I wouldn't have had a problem with it. The Mulan experiment may have have been a bust, but that's not saying BW would be. I would've paid quicker for BW than a live action Mulan.

Back