Birthday Wishes Frodoeyes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:fest Happy birthday!:fest
May the future lead you to the Bombadil statue of your dreams! :joy

hb5.gif

15_8_200v.gif
TO JON!
15_8_200v.gif

22.gif
22.gif
22.gif

10.gif

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Jon !!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you have a wonderful birthday with lots of prezzies. :banana

Fanks guys!

I feel quite ill from the chocs people at work gave me. I left some maltesers on the window sill! Noooo!!

I got LOTR trivial pursuit, Pippin and Galadriel, War of the worlds, Wallace and gromit dvd and a footie manager game.

And I'm now off for drinks and a meal! Byeee!!!

So hurry up and go! Party Boy:D Have a great Birthday!!
FrodoEyes said:
Fanks guys!

I feel quite ill from the chocs people at work gave me. I left some maltesers on the window sill! Noooo!!

I got LOTR trivial pursuit, Pippin and Galadriel, War of the worlds, Wallace and gromit dvd and a footie manager game.

And I'm now off for drinks and a meal! Byeee!!!

Happiest of B-Days, long live Bombadil and the Mouth of Sauron. :D

Happy birthday Frodoeyes. Where ya been? Your posts seem to have dwindled of late. At least you made it into this thread and we know you are alright. Woot.

Happy Birthday...

:peace

Hope the P.F. line brings you your Mouth of Sauron you have wanted for awhile...

Happy Birthday Jon, sorry I missed it,wasnt here yday. :peace .

I hope you had fantastic day and got very drunk last night !!:D :joy :duff :blissy :blissy :blissy

Shell
x

Thanks again, it was one of the best birthdays I've had in a while, they normally turn into disasters with lots of fighting! Someone under-paid last night who always underpays - but the answer is simple, no more meals with them! When we were out everyone gave me TONS of presents and cards, I had three bags full! I got a bottle of Baileys too, someone knows my tastes very well!
I haven't been that quiet have I Creech? Guess I havent got so much to reply to now! BRING ON THE MOUTH OF SAURON AND TOM BOMBADIL!!! WOOT!!

Back