binky's headsculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vampire Willow - completed

3witches.jpg

The 7 casts are complete. I've already PM'ed anyone who called dibs waaaay back when. If you're still interested, please let me know. I'll assume you're passing if I don't hear back from you by Sunday, after which, I'll open whatever pieces are left up to the customizer board for regular price ($20 + shipping). Thanks!

PS - The mold's broken, and I've gone on to other projects so I won't be revisiting this any time soon. I do have 2 or 3 more of these I'll be painting which I'll be offering on Sunday, too. In the meantime, speaking of other projects...

next-project.jpg

Spooktacular wasn't a total bust for me.

binky

Must have missed these first time around. Nice work love, they look really good.

Thanks for the kind comments, all. Again, sorry it took me so long, but I finally finished painting up some of the spare heads. I'm marking this project done so I can get to work full-bore on the next one(s). If you're interested in buying a head (unpainted and a few painted ones available), please go here:

INFORMATION

At the bottom is a link to sale information. Also, there's a sneak peak at the regular Willow that I'll be working on next, though bear in mind, it's in early stages right now.

Thanks!

b

Back