Biker Scout! ORDERED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got it. Using the direct link above I got to the purchase page, then had to login, which took another 5 minutes. Each subsequent page load took about 5 mins, but finally came up and let me order.

MUCH less frustrating than yesterday.

tomandshell said:
Prototype. Final approval pending, details subject to change.

:chew

I beat it's the base... thats why they cropped the pics!!! :chew :chew

Unfrikkinbelievable. Got it in my cart, proceed to check out, got message about my cart being EMPTY! Got it in my cart again, proceed to checkout, GOT AN ERROR MESSAGE THAT IT COULDN'T BE PROCESSED! But...heard the familiar BLIP in my inbox with the confirmation of order... I hate being at the mercy of a machine.

Got it! I went Non-Flexpay.....I figured I'll just try and save when it comes around....it doesn't seem like it'll hit until middle of next year

no es set probably means anyone who wants one, will get one. i'm sure you'll see many of these on retail sites if you can't get one before sell out.

Got one, Flexpay! Up 4 minutes early, stuck at checkout for 15 minutes.
Finally cofirmed! Back to bed (4.20am here).

Did you guys also notice this part of the description?

Foam?

The bike is cast in heavy-weight polystone and white metal, and is mounted on a sturdy support rod. The body of the biker scout is cast in high-density foam, and incorporates several points of articulation so that you may adjust the pose and attitude of the trooper's head and arm.
:confused:

tomandshell said:
Prototype. Final approval pending, details subject to change.

:chew

That's very scarey! I plan on pre-ordering with a dealer but we haven't even seen what this 'may' end up looking like yet.

If it ain't ready, don't sell it.

Back