Biker Scout! ORDERED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow their site is a pos lately, i love sideshow but god. You would think they could afford some good software.

WHAT THE EFF??! NOT AGAIN!!!

I just sold my lot of SS/WETA stuff to get this and I am getting a software ERROR??!

WOTTA PAIN IN THE ARSE! I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS! AND I AM NOT WILLING TO LOSE 800 POINTS ON THIS ONE!!!

I was able to get it in at 1 on the button, checkout was a crawl but no errors.

Even with the current server trouble ( again ) I still don't see this thing selling out fast at $800.

Calm down kids, this won't be as popular as Obi-Wan, so even with the server down whoever wants it should be able to get in today sometime.

And unlike yesterday - the direct links, kindly posted above, seem to be working for me, albeit very, very, very slowly.

Thats fine and dandy but i need to catch a flight in like 2 hours so i'll be screwed.

Darklord Dave said:
Calm down kids, this won't be as popular as Obi-Wan, so even with the server down whoever wants it should be able to get in today sometime.

And unlike yesterday - the direct links, kindly posted above, seem to be working for me, albeit very, very, very slowly.

Back