Biggest disappointment of a game 2008

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
force unleashed, while it was being developed i was excited and was anticipating it soo much, i have played it for like 3 missions and got bored havnt played it since, gta 4 the same!

I'm sorry but if you were a fan of the MGS series, you must have known about the cut scenes? Thats part of the MGS experience and has been for years. I thought the multplayer was good, but I bought it for the single player. Are you sure you own a PS3 and you're not really an Xbox fanboy in disguise :naughty Come on own up

I am with you all the way DINO !!

If you have played other MGS games YOU MUST KNOW about cutscenes.

i always felt like gta iv was really good for what it was trying to do, and i think sometimes the people who loved san adreas give it a hard time but idk i hated san adreas.

with i figure your not going to get gears graphics in a game like gtaiv because of all the detail that has to be supported at once with the amount of interaction between the player. They for a slightly more realistic feel and i dugg it. I mean no ghetto gang banger is going to be able to steel a jet from a military boat. :rotfl I thought san adreas was just redonkculous, and the planes would be kool but where would you land them. so it was impossible for it to work with the city they were shooting for. vice city is still the best though

GTA4 was a great time! MP was just average but i don't play GTA for MP. I still go back and play GTA4 just to listen to talk radio and see stuff i have not yet. GTA4 was my game of the year. (vice city still holds the title of best GTA so far for me)

Fable II.

The main storyline didn't keep me very interested, and pretty much all of the side quests were just fetch duties. The dog was also pretty useless--there really was no need for him at all.

I really got tired of fighting bandits and beetles all the time, and why was the only large creature you fought an earth troll? I really wanted more epic fights (WHY WEREN'T THERE DRAGONS? wasnt that a huge complaint with the first game?)

Also, i HATED the voice acting and dialog... all the adults were so whiny and the kids were so annoying. I DON'T WANT TO GIVE YOU AUTOGRAPHS!!!!

Fable 2 with its game breaking bugs. played it non stop for days trying to complete all side quests and right before the very end of the game i get a bug on my save game making it unable to load. never played since.

Definantly TFU. I had been so hyped for this game and I finally had a chance to play it all the way through on the PS2 this week. I had fully been prepared that it would equal KOTOR in terms of story and epicness but I was wrong. It wasn't terrible and it definantly had it's strong points but it just was not what I was expecting story wise and as someone pointed out if feels wierd to have a character other than a Skywalker be more powerfull than Vader and The Emperor especially during that time period. Also I don't know about the PS3 and 360 versions but aiming and throwing stuff with the Force was really awkward at times. Definantly not the game I had waited 2 plus years for. Still as I said it has it's strong points and is addicting (how can you not like a game where you get to slice n' dice legions of Stormtroopers?)so I guess it can't be too dissapointing, just not as good as I had hoped.

Last edited:
I loved TFU...I haven't found any bugs in my version, and I love just destroying everything...

I do wish there was a realistic lightsaber, where whatever you cut falls in two, be it the wall, or a trooper...

GTA IV was a letdown...A good story over a crappy game over a good map...

And the missions were pretty dull...

Back