Biggest disappointment of a game 2008

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The story did. The MP parts where fun but we never got going to hard on this game as a group.

I REALLY hated the MP ( shut up ill ). I mean it COULD have been fun, but it turned into just run wild in the streets and fire. The cover system sucked ass. You could run guys over at 80mph in a car and not kill them to have them stand up and fire 2 bullets into the car with a pistol and kill you.

Easily Grand Theft Auto 4. Not a bad game, but not nearly as good as the reviews made it out to be.

I REALLY hated the MP ( shut up ill ). I mean it COULD have been fun, but it turned into just run wild in the streets and fire. The cover system sucked ass. You could run guys over at 80mph in a car and not kill them to have them stand up and fire 2 bullets into the car with a pistol and kill you.

The cover system from what I remember wasn't very good. I did like the running in the streets part though and the car races, helicopter (wasn't any good at it), boat stuff, etc. But we never all played it long enough for me to get a real feal on how good/bad it was.

But you really didn't play much of Bioshick either. Did you?

HUH?

HUH?

I played through the whole story. I didn't go after all the achievements though because at the time I wasn't the achievement whore I am now.

HUH?

:lol:lol:lol

I agree GTAIV was a letdown but my vote goes to Fable 2.

Mgs4, GTA4, and socom 4

I'm sorry but if you were a fan of the MGS series, you must have known about the cut scenes? Thats part of the MGS experience and has been for years.

MGS: Good gameplay length, same with cutscenes

MGS2: Long gameplay, long codecs, long cutscenes

MGS3:long gameplay, long cutscenes

MGS4: short gameplay with over 50 weapons for nothing and longer cutscenes :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Little Big Planet!
I've only played the demo and it didnt impress me at all. After all the hype and that this game will make you want to take a ^^^^ on the X360 the game totally failed to impress me. I'm finding it hard to believe that the full version is any different so my vote goes to Little Big Planet :)

i always felt like gta iv was really good for what it was trying to do, and i think sometimes the people who loved san adreas give it a hard time but idk i hated san adreas.

with i figure your not going to get gears graphics in a game like gtaiv because of all the detail that has to be supported at once with the amount of interaction between the player. They for a slightly more realistic feel and i dugg it. I mean no ghetto gang banger is going to be able to steel a jet from a military boat. :rotfl I thought san adreas was just redonkculous, and the planes would be kool but where would you land them. so it was impossible for it to work with the city they were shooting for. vice city is still the best though

HUH!?! I'll have your switch out soon!

I kinda liked TFU!!:eek::D

Thanks Jon.

When I went to bed Sunday morning my wife asked me what time it was and I said HUH and just started laughing and she just gave me this look and all I could mutter was its an inside joke.:eek::rotfl

I think me, Ill & fingaz we're the only ones in the brotherhood that loved GTA4

I loved the racing on it but I only really played the other MP games maybe twice every other time we were all playing Gears.

MGS4 Sucked Balls! It was an animated movie with short bursts of game play....traded it in in one day..The New Hulk and IM games..both blew ..Haze was ^^^^...i did enjoy GOW2 and GTA tho!

I think me, Ill & fingaz we're the only ones in the brotherhood that loved GTA4

Love yes. Like no. It was the same GTA that they have been rehashing now for years. Hardly worth game of the year in my opinion.

Back