Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BCS replied today saying that heads were in production. Factory would ship them directly on early may.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Yep, they followed through as soon as they could considering they had to recast, repaint, QC AND find an available factory run slot.

I was lucky, no rubs, but when this defect is no longer an issue, I think some of you will be a lot happier with these figures/relieved.

Yep, they followed through as soon as they could considering they had to recast, repaint, QC AND find an available factory run slot.

I was lucky, no rubs, but when this defect is no longer an issue, I think some of you will be a lot happier with these figures/relieved.
Agreed. I've been waiting on my replacement head to get him all posed up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I received mine from BBTS and it has a slight rub. Is it faster to return to BBTS or BC directly, if anyone knows?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Since your purchase is through BBTS you are required to go through them for any replacements.

In the latest James Bond Radio podcast, BCS are on there discussing their Bond figure line.

Sounds like they’re working on some exciting stuff we haven’t seen in figures before, like Red Grant and Rosa Klebb. Donald’s Pleasance’s Blofeld too, although apparently that had to be held back for legal reasons.

Until they figure out the QC, I’m glad certain figures are being held off. Hopefully Nosegate and Live and let Snooze don’t kill this line before we get to those characters.

Back